Chapter 23: Enemies

Scarlets POV:

It's been 3 months since we got back from our Magcon Tour in Australia. I haven't spoken to the guys since. The last time we spoke was on the phone and we all basically yelled at each other. I can't even remember why we're fighting.

I log onto twitter and see a post. It's a photo of the Magcon Boys with a girl. The caption underneath says: Meet our newest member of Magcon @NicolePeters. She's amazing you'll should follow her. Even though we don't have @Scarletxox anymore we hope that Nicole will be just as great!

Wow that hurt. I decide that I'll go over and pay them a visit. I get out of bed and get dressed. I get into; a black tank top, a pair of jeans, with my black ballet flats. I go downstairs and grab my keys. I go out to my car and drive to the Magcon house. I get there and knock on the door. Taylor answers it and I walk past him into the house. Everyone's in the lounge including Nicole. 'Whats this about me not being in Magcon anymore,' I demand. The boys look shocked to see me. Shawn stands up. 'Well your obviously not in good terms with us so your not in Magcon anymore,' he says. 'And who decided that,' I ask? 'We did,' he says indicating himself, Cam and Matt. 'Of course you f***ing did,' I say. I step forward and slap him across the face then turn and walk back out to my car.

Shawns POV:

'F**k,' I say under my breath. That girl sure knows how to hit. I sit back down on the couch. 'Whoa. You alright,' Matt asks? 'Yeah I'm fine,' I say. I grab my phone and take a photo. I upload it to Instagram. I put the caption: @scarletxox did this to me. Get over it bitch.

She comments:

@ShawnMendes I'm still in Magcon so ha!

I reply:

@Scarletxox bitch please. No your not.

She replies:

@ShawnMendes come say that to my face.

I comment again:

@Scarletxox okay I will

And with that I get up off the couch. I head out to my car and drive round to Scarlets house. I knock on the door. She answers. 'Here to tell me I'm not in Magcon are you,' she asks? 'Yeah I am,' I say. She turns and walks into the house. I follow her. 'Bitch turn around,' I yell. She does. 'Your not in Magcon anymore,' I say. 'Well guess what Shawn,' she says. 'What,' I ask. 'I f***ing hate you. Your a jerk and I never want to see you again,' she screams tears running down her cheeks.

She points to the door meaning she wants me to leave. I do. As I turn and walk away, 'I whisper I'm sorry.' She doesn't hear me. I'm glad. Not to be ride but she is the one who caused this.