Chapter 11: The Next Day

Shawns POV:

'Scarlet,' I say shaking her softly. 'What,' she mutters pulling the covers back over her. 'You gotta get up now,' I say. '10 more minutes,' she says. 'We have to go in 30 minutes to Magcon,' I say. She throws back the covers and sits up. '30 minutes,' she exclaims, 'you leave me with 30 minutes to get ready!' 'Yup,' I say. She hops out of bed, walks over to her suitcase, picks out an outfit and heads into the bathroom. 15 minutes later she emerges fully dressed and ready to go.

Scarlets POV:

The boys left me 30 minutes to get ready! Luckily I only take 15-20 minutes. I chose to wear; one of Shawns tops, a pair of jeans, with my black converse. I walk out of the bathroom and Shawn says, 'hey that's my top.' I shrug and walk out the door. The rest of the boys are standing in the hall. 'Morning,' I say cheerfully. 'Morning,' they all say back. 10 minutes later we're in the limo driving to another Magcon event.

I sit between Taylor and Carter this time. As I am still tired I rest my head on Taylor's shoulder. 'Aw,' Shawn teases, 'is little Scarlet tired?' 'Yes,' I answer, 'it's too early.' 'You know it's 10am right,' Cam asks? 'Like I said, it's too early,' I answer.

*At Magcon*

We are all sitting on stage. The first question that is asked is for Carter. The girl says, 'Would you ever date Scarlet?' I look at him. I already know the answer. The answer he gives is, 'yes.' We answer a lot more questions then a young girl in the front asks me, 'who would you rather date? Shawn or Carter?' I look down. 'I'd prefer not to answer that,' I say. The girl nods.

*After Magcon In The Limo*

'Why didn't you answer that question,' Nash asks me? 'Because I didn't want to,' I say. 'But why,' he asks? 'Because,' I say. The next part I whisper to him, 'I'll tell you inside. The limo stops and I hop out. I walk into my room and Nash walks in after me. He shuts the door. 'So are you going to tell me,' he asks? 'Are they listening,' I ask? 'Nope,' he says. 'The reason I didn't answer the question was because I love both of them,' I say quietly. Nash nods. 'I couldn't answer it without hurting one of they're feelings,' I add. Nash nods again then says, 'why don't you just tell them?' 'Because I can't. Shawns my Bestest Friend and Carters like a brother to me,' I reply. Nash steps forward and gives me a hug. 'Why is life so hard,' I ask him? 'I don't know. I really just don't know,' he answers.