Chapter 22: At Magcon

Shawns POV:

We have Magcon today. I'm quite excited but in a way I'm kinda nervous. Scarlet will be there and it will be awkward as heck. She's shut all of us out of her life. I look at the time. It's 10:00am. Shit. Magcon starts at 10:30am. None of the boys are up. I grab a air-horn and stand in the hall. I push the button and all the boys come out. 'Shawn,' they yell. 'It's 10am' I say, 'I had a reason.' The boys run into their rooms and we all get ready. 10 minutes later we are all outside waiting for our limo. Bart told us that Scarlet would be meeting us there.

*At Magcon*

We arrive and see scarlet talking to some fans. She's taking photos and signing things. We all walk over. Scarlet smiles at us but I know it's a fake smile for the fans. We all head backstage and its really awkward. Scarlet doesn't even look at us.

Scarlets POV:

Well this is awkward. We're all standing backstage. There's still 10 minutes before we start. I walk away from the others and pull out my phone.

I log onto Instagram and decide to upload a photo. I go through my photos and end up just taking a new one. I post it with the caption of: At Magcon. I'm so excited! So many fans are here #Magcon!

Finally 10 minutes is up. Each of us is called on stage. I'm the first one called so I run out smiling cheerfully. The fans scream and cheer. One by one the rest of the crew is called on. We sit at the desk and answer some questions. As Magcon draws to a close a fan asks if Shawn and I can sing a duet. We agree. I'm only doing this for the fans I tell myself. We sing "Somebody To You by The Vamps." Wow great song choice Shawn. *Note all sarcasm*

We do the meet and greet and take heaps of photos. I sign so many things that my wrist is really sore. Today was great. I head back to my Cousins place and we just chill for the rest of the day at the beach.