Chapter 17: A Good Thing

(Btw: 1 week has passed since Liam was hit by a car. He is still in a coma and Scarlet has been staying at The Magcon House.)

Cams POV:

Scarlets been staying with us for the past week. She hasn't been herself really but who can blame her. I'm in the kitchen when she comes downstairs. 'Im having waffles do you want any,' I ask her. 'Sure,' she answers quietly. I make them and we eat them in the lounge. Shawn runs in. 'Scarlet get ready,' he says urgently, 'we have to go the hospital!' I've never seen her move so fast. Scarlet leaps up and runs upstairs. Less than 5 minutes later she runs back down. Her hair is in a ponytail and she's just wearing a causal outfit. 'I'm coming,' I say. We head out to the car. Scarlet has tears running down her cheeks and is sobbing quietly.

*At The Hospital*

Scarlets POV:

We get to the hospital. I run up to Liam's room. He's sitting up in bed. I run over and wrap my arms around him. 'You woke up,' I say crying. 'What do you mean,' he asks. 'Don't worry,' I say tears still running down my face. Cam and Shawn walk in. 'The boys are..' Shawn stops mid-sentence. I look at him and he's just staring at Liam. I walk over and give him a hug. 'He woke up,' I say crying into his shirt.

Shawns POV:

When Cam and I walk in I start to tell Scarlet that the guys are coming but I stop mid-sentence. Scarlets sitting next to Liam and they're talking about stuff. Scarlet looks at me and walks over. She wraps her arms around me.

I hear the guys come in. 'Scar...' Carter starts to say. We turn around. He looks so confused. 'What,' she asks, glancing at me? I shrug my shoulders. She laughs and walks back over to Liam. I walk outside and the boys follow except Cam.

Carters POV:

'I thought you said he was dead,' I say to Shawn. 'I though he was,' Shawn says, laughing quietly. When Shawn phoned us he said that Liam might be getting unhooked. 'I am so confused,' Taylor says? 'So is he fine now,' Matt asks? 'Yes. It looks like it,' Shawn says shrugging. We walk back into the hospital room and Scarlet is in Cams arms talking to Liam. I have to admit I'm kinda jealous. Matt coughs. Scarlet looks over and waves a huge smile on her face.

Liams POV:

'Who's Carter,' I ask Scarlet? She points to at the boy standing by the door with an annoyed look on his face. I go to stand up but Scarlet stops me. Lie down,' she says. I do but only because I don't want to upset her. She gives me a hug, kisses my head then says, 'you need rest. I'll come see you tomorrow.' She turns and walks out of the room. The guys follow her.

Cams POV:

We follow Scarlet out of the room. She races Ariel to the elevator. Once they reach the elevator, Scarlet looks at us impatiently. I laugh.

We get down to the car park and Scarlet stands next to Shawns car waiting for him to unlock it. He does and she hops in yelling, 'shot gun.' Shawn laughs and shakes his head at her. We drive back to the Magcon House. Once we get inside Scarlet runs upstairs. Shawn, Matt, Nash and I follow her up. We see her sitting on the floor with Shawns guitar. 'Hey that's mine,' he says pulling it off her. She pouts and while he laughs at her, she grabs his guitar and runs out the door. I run after her and see her lying on the floor laughing. She looks at me and says, 'I tripped up when I run down the stairs.' I pull out my phone and ask, 'will you please repeat that. So I can put it on vine?' 'No,' she says laughing, 'now help me up.' I help her up and she grabs Shawns guitar and runs outside.

*Later That Night*

Carters POV:

We are all sitting in the lounge watching movies. Scarlet is on the couch, cuddled up to Cam. I have a weird feeling in my stomach. Is it jealousy? Am I Carter McCoy Reynolds jealous of Cam? No. No I can't be. She broke up with me and I'm over it. No I'm not. I need her. She will be mine again. My thoughts are interrupted by Cam saying, 'I'm gonna take Scarlet upstairs. Night.' He carries a sleeping Scarlet upstairs.

Scarlets POV:

I'm only half asleep when Cam carries me upstairs. He lays me on my bed and tucks me in. He kisses my forehead and whispers,' I love you,' to me. I don't know how to react so I just pretend to be asleep.