Chapter 6: A Day In Auckland

I wake to the noise of Shawn walking around. I roll onto my side and look at him. 'Morning,' I mutter. 'Morning,' he replies, 'our flight is at 10pm tonight so we're gonna spend a day here.' 'Okay. I'm fine with that,' I say hopping out of bed. There's a knock at the room door. 'Come in,' Shawn calls out. Cam and Matt walk in. 'Whoa,' Matt exclaims looking at me. I frown. 'What did you expect me to wake up with perfect hair and my make up all done,' I ask sarcastically? 'No,' Matt says smiling. 'Now can you guys do me a favour,' I ask? 'Sure,' they all say. 'Get out,' I say pushing them out. I have a shower then get into; a pink crop-top, a black skater-skirt with my black converse. I then put my hair into a ponytail. I open the door and let the boys back in. They all start talking about some random stuff so I sit down at the dressing table in the corner and pull out my makeup stuff. I apply some foundation, some eyeshadow, some eyeliner, some mascara and some lippy. I turn around and find all the boys looking at me. 'How the heck do you do that,' Cam asks? 'Its a special skill I call being a girl,' I say. Can throws a pillow at me. 'Hey,' I shout, 'don't mess up the hair. The boys laugh then Taylor, Nash, Aaron, and the Jacks walk in. 'We heard yelling,' Nash says. 'Yeah. I threw a pillow at Scarlet,' Cam says. 'Matt also thought that when I wake up my hair and make up is done,' I say laughing.

*1 Hour Later*

We catch the train into town. We head to Kelly Tarltons and spend about 2 Hours there looking at the fish and stuff. Then we go to Auckland Zoo and look at more animals for about 3 hours. We sit down at the Zoo Cafe and have a late lunch. One we leave I decide I need some more clothes and a book so we look in some of the stores for 1 1/2 hours and finally Taylor decides that we have to go up the sky tower. 'You guys go I'll stay here,' I say. 'No come with us,' Matt whines. 'No,' I say back. Shawn grabs my hand and pulls me into the lift. As we get higher I start to panic. I feel someone put they're arm around me. It's Cam...

After we've been in the sky tower for several hours I decide its time to leave. We head back down to the ground and the boys can't stop talking about how cool it was. It's now getting dark so we head back to the motel. We re-pack our bags and go to the airport. It's a 1 hour wait for our flight. 'So how was your day,' Bart asks us? 'Good,' we all say.

We get on our flight and I plug in my headphones and drift off to sleep. I'm woken by someone shaking my shoulder. 'We're here,' Nash says.