; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐮𝐩

ONCE Peter sent Tony Stark's number forward to Lillian, she immediately pressed her thumb on the number to call him. She brought her phone back up to her hear as she patiently waited for the phone to pick up. After the third ring, the call went straight to voicemail. She continued calling until after the fourth time, he finally picked up the phone.

"Who is this?" The man spoke up on the phone, his voice showing that he was slightly annoyed with the persistent calling.

"Mr. Stark, hi I'm..." She froze, slightly unsure what her relationship was with Peter was at the moment, "a friend of Peter's." She cringed at herself as she was sure that she already embarrassed herself in front of the Tony Stark.

Tony snickered through the phone, "You sure? You seem a little unsure about that." He pointed out teasingly.

Lillian rolled her eyes at the grown man's childish antics, "Listen, we don't got a lot of time. There's this doctor who's going bat shit crazy and turned himself into this giant lizard and he's planning on 'curing' the world to become like him." She rambled on making sure that Tony wasn't going to hang up on her.

"Okay, kid. I'm listening." He sighed through the phone as Lillian could hear some type of metal being placed down on a surface.

"Peter need us to create an antidote-"

Tony hummed in response, interrupting her, "Alright, I'll uh... have Happy come and pick you up." He said as he's tracing the call to pin her address.

Lillian's eyebrows furrowed, "Okay..." She said as Tony hung up on her.

After a few minutes of patiently waiting for this so-called 'Happy' to pick her up, she gets a text from an unknown number telling her that they're outside. Lillian huffed nervously as she grabbed her jacket and quickly threw it on whilst making her way down to the car.

"You must be Lills?" The man in front of the car spoke.

Lillian slowly nodded, "And you must be Happy?"

Happy motioned for her to come on, "Get in." He said, holding the car door for Lillian and closing it after her. Happy rounded the car as he also went in and started driving to the Stark Tower. "What kind of name is Lills?" Happy asked suddenly, looking at Lillian through the rear view mirror.

"It's a nickname." She inwardly rolled her eyes, "My name is Lillian. I go by Lilly. Peter calls me Lills." She shrugged nonchalantly. "Why is your name Happy if you don't look it?" She shot back whilst looking out the window.

Happy sighed defeatedly, "Touché." He said as they finally made it to their destination. They both exited out of the car and entered the tall building. Happy led her toward the elevator and to Tony's lab. Once the elevator door's opened, Lillian's curious eyes met with Tony's brown ones.

"If it isn't the lovely... Lilly? Lills?" Tony questioned himself before shrugging, "Parker talked so much about you."

"Lilly is fine." She smiled softly. "Good things, I hope." She breathed out nervously, "So... Peter needs us to access the cross-species file. It's a blue serum, vile, 1-2-3-8-9." She stated straightforwardly.

Tony shook his head, taken aback a little. "You're straight to the point, aren't ya?" He crossed his arms.

Lillian sighed, "Well like I said, we don't got a lot of time. How fast are you at hacking into a system?"

Tony's face scrunched up at her question in disbelief, "Is that even a question?" He scoffed.

"We need to hack into OsCorp in order to get that file." She stated as Tony nodded whilst motioning her to follow him to his desk.