; 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬

SHE tapped her foot rapidly as she sat whilst listening to music that was blaring through her earbuds on the train. She looked around her surroundings, observing strangers here and there. Giving each stranger she observed a backstory of their own, her eyes catching a teenage boy around her age who constantly checked his phone. He seemed like he was in a rush or impatiently waiting for someone to answer him back. She couldn't really see the boy's face, but rather the back of his head and somewhat the screen of his cracked phone. Her phone dinged, pulling her out of her thoughts as she opened her phone to see that her friend had texted her.

-

[ private message ]
jade as jay
lillian as lil 🌻

jay
lillyyyyy
where are you??

lil 🌻
i'm on my way
what's up?

jay
i'm surrounded by
idiots aksjsjsj
HELP MEEEEE

lil 🌻
i-
nO

jay
gASP
hoW DARE YOUU

lil 🌻
read

jay
okay, now that's
just rude

not only did you
just leave me on
read but you had to
text me that you left
me on read

wowwwww

lil 🌻
🤷🏻‍♀️

sorry?? aksksjsjsj

not sorry

-

Lillian turned her phone off before her friend, Jade, would reply back as she smiled to herself. The train made a stop as she put her phone in her back pocket whilst slinging her backpack across her shoulder. She got off the train as she pulled off her ear buds and wrapped them around her neck. She walked to her school's front door steps as she met up with a waiting Jade with arms crossed and a playful glare on her face.

"Well, hello to you too." Lillian teased as she stopped in front of Jade.

"How come your brother is here before you?" Jade questioned as she pointed toward the direction Lillian's brother was in.

"I woke up late and my mom decided to just take him to school instead of waking me up." Lillian shrugged as they both heard tires screeching.

"'Sup, Penis Parker!" The girls heard Flash shout out toward the boy Lillian noticed on the train.

She noticed Peter sigh and his demeanor had changed as he continued walking toward the double doors of the school.

"That's not his actual name, is it?" Jade asked softly between them two.

Lillian's attention drew back toward Jade as she shook her head, "No. His name is Peter." She said softly enough for Jade to hear.

"Oh." Jade paused for a second, "Isn't he the guy-"

"C'mon we have to get going." Lillian said cutting off Jade's sentence as she started making her way through the hallway to go to her locker.