; 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

LILLIAN was with her friends beside the bus as they were getting ready to go to nationals. Lillian pouted as she looked at Jade and Michelle, "I'm gonna miss you guys." She said softly.

"We're gonna not be gone for that long." Michelle reminded.

"Am I not able to miss my friends, MJ?" Lillian asked wiping away her fake tears.

Michelle rolled her eyes playfully, "Of course you can, just don't get too mushy on me."

"Hey, it's Peter!" Abraham shouted, pointing over at running Peter.

"Guys-"

"Peter?" Jade asked crossing her arms in confusion.

"Yeah, I was hoping maybe I could rejoin the team." He asked hopeful that the team would welcome him back.

Liz smiled, speaking up but was soon interrupted by Flash who pushed his way past her. "No." he said sternly. "No way. You can't quit on us and stroll up thinking you're gonna be welcomed back by everyone." He retorted which cause Peter to step back a little like a scared puppy.

Lillian rolled her eyes toward Flash as Mr. Harrington walked out of the bus seeing Peter.

"Hey welcome back, Peter." Mr. Harrington smiled, looking back at his clipboard in his hands.

"This going to be good." Jade mumbled as Lillian looked at her with uncertainty.

"Flash, you're back to first-"

"What?" Flash asked taken aback.

"That means he's taking your place, sis." Jade teased as Flash turned to face her with exasperation written all over his face.

"Looks like you woke up the beast." Abraham mumbled toward Jade as they both laughed.

Lillian stood there with her arms crossed as she sighed along with Michelle as she stood up from leaning on the bus, "Uh, excuse me?" Michelle called out catching Mr. Harrington's attention. "Can we go already? 'Cause I was hoping on getting some light protesting in front of one of those embassies before we go to dinner." She stated crossing her arms.

Mr. Harrington purses his lips in thought as he nodded, "Protesting is patriotic. Alright, let's get on the bus." He says as Flash throws the blazer at Peter.

As the kids got on the bus, Lillian gave Michelle and Jade one last hug goodbye. "Please, don't have too much fun with me. I love you guys, good luck." Lillian smiled.

"When did you become a mom?" Michelle joked.

"Right?" Jade chuckled as she shook her head. "Love you Lilly, I'll text you."

"Same here, Flower." Michelle smiled as they made their way on the bus waving goodbye to their best friend as the bus started driving off.

...

ONCE Lillian made it back to her apartment, she went to her room closing the door after her as her phone dinged. She threw herself on the bed as pulled out her phone seeing Michelle and Jade had texted her.

-

[ group message ]
mj as mIchELle obAmA 🖤
jade as sLiM jaYdEe 💍
lillian as lEEDle LeE 🌫

mIchELle obAmA 🖤
we are bored

i finished my book
on the bus n i am
bored