Chapter 28

Octobers POV

I woke up the next morning hoping it was Saturday, It wasn't. I got ready for school. When I was done, I slipped on my shoes and grabbed an apple.

"I'm gonna go ahead and go Brendon!" I shouted. "Alright see you later!" I walk out of the house and head to school. It takes about 15 minutes to get there.

School starts at 8, and its 7:15. I take my time. I really don't want to go to school today, but I don't have a choice. Well, Brendon isn't my legal gardian, so I can pretty much not go to school when ever I want to, and I'll be excused. I shrugged off the thought because I'm already half way there and theres no turning back now. NO reason to do it anyway.

School is important to me, but not that much. 

~

I'm in class now. Brendon still isn't here, but he usually isn't. It's 7:55, and everyone is loud as fuck. It's to early in the mother fucking morning to be this loud. I pulled out my head phones and pulled them in to my phone. I scrolled through my songs and I clicked on "Amnesia" by 5 Seconds of Summer. Everyone became very quiet. I turned off my music, and turned around to the girl behind me.

"W-why did everyone get so quite all of a sudden?" I asked. She pointed to the front of the classroom. My jaw dropped.  Holy fucking shit.  I saw Brendon. I scattered my papers, and got up and rushed over to him.

"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" I say. He whips around and smirks at me.

"What do you mean? The look oooor?" He says. I eye him from head to toe. I bit my lip and nodded. "Oh, well you see. I decided to change my look. I got my hair trimmed, and I'm showing my tattoos." 

"No shit Brendon, but why. Out of any other day, why today to look like a handsome peice of ass?" I ask. He chuckled and looked down out the floor. "Just go back to your desk October. I'll explain later, alright?" I nodded and walked back over to my seat and everyone sat back down too. I noticed all the girls were staring at him. Fucking whores. I thought. Most of these girls have literally slept with the whole damn football team. I don't understand why all of these girls find him sooo attractive. I shook my head at my idioticness. 

Because he is October. Get it through your damn head. You like him. You love him. Stop fooling yourself, and just admit the fact that you are in love with your math teacher.

A/N

Hey guys. Sorry for never updating. Been going through alot of shit, and school, its just stressful. I love you guys <3