Chapter 2

Octobers POV

I got up and did my normal stuff. I grabbed my black jeans, and my "You Can't Twerk With Us" shirt I got from Hot Topic. I rushed to the bathroom before Jayy could get in there. Jayy is my bestfriend. I've been living with her ever since my moms mysterious suicide. I still don't know why she did it, and I guess I'll never know. I turned on the water and started to take off my clothes, then I started the water. I stepped in, washing my hair. I grabbed the shampoo bottle, and as i did it slipped from my hands.

   "Fuck trucks." I managed to mumble. I picked it up and continued to wash my stuff. I turned off the water and wrapped my towel over myself and stepped out. I picked up the hair dryer and plugged it in. I dried my hair and stuff then I started to put my clothes on. I quickly did that and did my mascara.

    "October Lynn Jackson hurry the hell up." Jayy said.

   "Good morning to you too" i  chuckled. I finished and swung the door open. "There." I said. She rushed in and did everything. It took her like 15 minutes.

  "New Record hun." I stated.

"Sweet!" Jayy shouted. We grabbed our bookbags and rushed to Jayys car. We have to be at school in 5 minutes. We managed to get there and grab all of our stuff and head to Math. We walked in and quickly sat in our seats.

  "Well, Well, Well. Miss Jackson and Miss Thomas. 'Bout time you showed up." Mr. Urie said. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my notebook.