Chapter 16

October POV--

I'm at school now. It still smells like donuts in here, and it's making me nauseous. Jayy sat next to me and I scooted over. She knows I'm not talking to her, so why is she trying. Brendon walked in and he smirked at me. We're trying to hide the fact that I'm living with him because it'll start rumors and he might lose his job, neither of us wants either of those things.

He began to talk and it seemed like forever before the class was over~

~end of school~

I rushed into Brendons room and sat my stuff on a desk. I've been telling people I've been getting tutored by him, so then they don't get any wrong ideas.

"Yo bro." I said.

"Hey girl" He said back. I started laughing.

"How long are we going be here? Until everyone has left?" I questioned.

"As long as it takes for me to grade 30 papers and grab a coffee. So maybe an hour or so."

"Gah." I said as I flopped on the floor and started flailing. I stopped and got up to go grab a coffee for me and Brendon. I turned on the coffee machine and walked back into the room. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my songs. Before I pushed a song I pushed all the desks back. I grabbed my phone and clicked "Body Party." by Ciara. I set my phone and began to dance. Luckily I was in dance for 8 years. I started to dance the best that I could. The song was over and I turned to face Brendon. He was watching me. He was STARING at me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You. Are. Amazing." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked over to grab my phone.

----At Home----

I sat on my bed hoping to get some sleep, but no. I blame the internet. All of a sudden I felt a cramp in my stomach.

"Shit." I mumbled clutching my side. I flopped back on my bed. Aching.

"Son of a bitch." I yelled. I sat up and noticed there was blood. Blood everywhere.

"BRENDON!!!!" I screamed. He rushed in and he gasped.

"Calm down October. Its gonna be fine." He said. I was getting light headed and sweating.

Then. I blacked out.