Chapter 18

October POV~

Did he just say he was going to give me his... ya know..He can't do that. I'm not that fucking special.

"You can't do that Brendon." I said. He looked at me with blood shot eyes. Was he crying before he came in my room?

"October. I'm going to give you it if you like it or not. I was bawling out there. I didn't know what was gonna happen to you. Anyone would be freaking out in this situation. Now please just let me give you it." He pleaded. I looked at him.

"Do you honestly want to..?" I questioned his decision.

"Yes October. I do. It's either that, or you loose yours. And both of us don't want that. I rather give up mine, and probably not be able to drink anymore, just to have you healthy." He said. I smiled like an idiot. I was about to hug him, but I felt a pull arm and noticed I had an IV in my arm, and stopped trying to.

Why would he do this for me? I'm not important..

"Miss Jackson..I have some medicine for you to take." My nurse walked in with a tray. I groaned, and popped the pills into my mouth and drank the water. My stomach made this really weird noise..

"Um, Nurse Way, can I get some food, Im starving." I questioned my nurse. He was pretty good looking. He had firey red hair, and slight bags under his eyes.

"Sure Miss Jackson. Oh and call me Gerard." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair. I nodded then said, "Okay..Gerard." I smirked. He chuckled and walked out of the room.
I looked over at Brendon, and he looked mad. I don't know why.

"Whats wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Nothing AT ALL." He slightly raised his voice.

"What the hell is wrong?!" I said.

"Well you obviously like your fucking nurse. And it's obvious that I fucking like you. I swear to god..." He paused right there. Did he just say he likes me?

"What?"

"You heard me October. You fucking heard me October." He slammed on the desk and ran out the room.

~

((AN; HI guys. I really hope you guys like it. c: It really means a lot to me that you guys like this so much. c': Thank you <3))