Chapter 17

Brendons POV~

"Oh my god. Oh my god." I said as I was pacing the floor in the hospital waiting room. That's all I've been saying for the past hour. People have been looking at me weird, but right now, I don't give a fuck.

I like October. I said it. Yeah, I do. If it wasn't obvious enough. Yeah, I have a girlfriend, but, we fight. About fucking everything. I leave the seat up in the bathroom: FIGHT. If I didn't make the damn bed in the morning: FIGHT.

I've honestly had it with her.

I hope October get out of here alive. I don't know whats wrong with her. No one does, but maybe the doctors. That's it.

Please. Just.Please...

OCTOBERS POV~

I'm awake...and I'm cold. I don't remember anything. I don't know what happened to me. The doctors haven't told me shit, and it would be nice.

I saw the doctor walk into my room, and I shot up in my bed.

"Well, October. It seems you had some bleeding in your kidney. And it seems you need to have a transplant." He said.

I got nauseous. No. God, not this. I started sobbing.

"Do you have anyone in the waiting room? If you do I can get them." I nodded at this. The doctor walked away and 3 minutes later Brendon rushed in.

"Brendon." I wheezed. It hurts to talk.

"October, are you okay?" He asked. I tried talking and I couldn't. I just shook my head. He looked at me with concern. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"I heard you need a kidney transplant.." He mumbled. I nodded.

"I'll give you mine." Brendon said.