Chapter 20

October POV~

I watched as Brendon walked out of the room. Gerard peeked his head back in.

"Can I come back in or no?" He asked. I nodded and motioned for him to come over to my bed.

"Gerard.. what should I do about Brendon?" I asked him. He looked at me very weirdly and quietly asked, "What do you mean?"

"He likes me. He's my math teacher. I'm younger then him. I don't know what to do." I choked on my words. My math teacher, likes me.

"I don't know I've never been in your situation..Sorry sweetie." He said. I nodded my head. I understood.

-----

--40 minutes later--

I saw Brendon walk in with pizza.

"Hey O. Sorry it took me so long." He said. I just nodded. My throat was killing me. I grabbed the box and opened it. I grabbed a piece and took a huge bite out of it. I needed to ask him something really important.

"Brendon, when you said you liked me.. did you mean it?"

"Of course." He said as he took a bite out of his pizza. I looked at him.

"Really? Me. Out of anyone. Me. October Jackson." I said.

"Yes. You. October Jackson." He smirked.

I continued to sit there. It was awkward. We didn't speak for the rest of the time time until Brendon said something finally.

"Hey.. I-I have to g-go. I'll talk to you later." Brendon mumbled. I nodded and gave him a hug.

I watched him walk out of the room. I was on the verge of tears. I sat there, thinking about how much my life has change so fast in the past 4 days..