Chapter 11

Octobers POV

'I wonder if Mr. Urie likes me..' I thought as I turned my iPod on. I scrolled through my songs and clicked on "Small Bump" by Ed Sheeran. This song is amazing, and honestly so emotional. I heard the door open slightly, and I looked up.

"C'mon in." I mumbled. I noticed that Johnson, Jayys younger brother, was in the doorway.

"Hey October." He mumbled. He's really shy, and I rarely ever talk so I was really confused on why he was talking to me now. "Hey John." I said softly. He looked at the ground for a little bit before speaking again. "You want some dinner? It's almost done." I shrugged my shoulders .

"Um, y-yeah. Why not." I said. "What for dinner?" I asked. "Chicken and stir fry, I think." He said. "Alright. I'll be down in 15 minutes." I told him. He nodded and walked away. I flopped back down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. 'I wonder if he likes me.. He acts like it, but he's my teacher, and it's really fucking weird."  I thought to myself again. I looked at the clock; 8:58 P.M.  I got up and walked down stairs. I could smell the food. I made me nauseous. Jayys mom was a good cook, don't get me wrong, but the smell of Chicken and stir fry made me sick. I slowly made my way to the kitchen and to the main counter. I grabbed what I wanted, put it on a plate, and made my way back into my room.

-

" You look gorgeous." Brendon whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my neck. I stared into his eyes for a second and collided my lips with his. They moved in sync. I was pushed onto the bed and noticed that Brendon was taking off his pants. I looked at him with shocked.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He questioned. I nodded. I started unbuttoning my shirt and took my shirt and tank top off. He began to kiss my neck and unbuttoning my pants. He started taking off my underwear too.

He was naked. I was naked.  I was sitting up now. "You want me to do this?" He questioned. I nodded. He began to put his cock inside me. He started thrusting harder and harder. I moaned in pleasure. He began to suck on my nipple.

I never wanted this to stop, but then

I woke up.