Chapter 33

thank you guys for all the reads. i love you.

I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it to see Brendon with a tray of food.
"Here, thought you could use this." He handed me the tray and walked away. I shrugged it off, and walked back to my bed as I laid the tray down in front of where I was sitting. I Noticed there was a bunch of fruit with toothpicks and chocolate dip stuff. I haven't had this in a while, and so I was really excited to see that he made this for me. Even though I was really mad at him he still managed to make me smile. I picked up toothpick and stuck it in a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate. "Mmm. This is actually really good I wonder why he decided to make this." I said out loud. I heard another knock on the door and I proceeded to get up and head to the door once again. I opened it again to see Brendon there on one knee holding a bag.
"What the fuck?" I giggled. He handed me the bag and said, "Here, I want you to have this." He got up and walked away once again and then I close the door and walk back to my bed. I slowly open the bag out of curiosity. I noticed two slightly large rectangle pieces of paper. What are these? I don't think that they are what I think they are. I pull out the two pieces of thick paper and began to read one of them. (picture above. pretend the date is 2016.)
"Holy shit!!" I screamed. I rushed downstairs to see if he was in the kitchen or somewhere. I noticed he was in the kitchen with his back turned, so I ran and jumped on his back. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so fucking much." I kissed his cheek would seem to be about 30 times before I eventually got off of him. I notice his face was bright red and so I asked, "Sorry if I just broke your back bud." He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders and smiled at the ground. "So I'm guessing you like your present I got you?" He asked. "Of course I do but how did you know I liked Five seconds of summer?" I asked.
"I remember you talking to your friend in class about them and how badly you wanted to go to a concert but you couldn't afford it, so since I have that great memory I decided to buy you tickets to make up for everything that's been going on. I hope you like them babe." He hugged me and kissed my forehead. I returned the hug and started crying. Not tears of sadness of course, but tears of joy for the first time in what seems like forever.
-
Later that night me and him were in the living room watching Law and Order: SVU.
"Of course he fucking did it! What kind of stupid person can't realize that he kill his daughter!" I shouted at the TV. I heard Brendon chuckle from across the room. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Nothing sweetheart but it's like three in the morning, so I'm gonna go to bed." He walked over and kissed me on the forehead and walk to his room. I'm actually happy right now, and I hope nothing messes it up.