Chapter 12

I woke up in a cold sweat. I was breathing very heavily. I have no idea why I dreamt that.

I shook it off, and got up and rushed to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 6. I decided to shower before school for the first time in awhile. I grabbed my clothes and rushed to the bathroom before anyone else could get in there. I did what I had to do, and got out.

I put my clothes on pretty quick. I noticed that the time was 6:45, and I have to be at school by 7:45. I did my make up quickly, but neatly. I rushed to Jayys room to see if she was awake. She wasn't. I guess Jayy is gonna be late for school. I walked out of the house and into my car. I started to head to school when i saw that the donut shop was open. I pulled into the parking lot and texted Brendon.

What's your fave kind of donut? 

Chocolate chip, with crème in the middle, why? What are you plotting?  I ignored it and ordered a dozen of the donuts. I finally got them, paid, and then left. I finally headed to school with about 15 minutes to spare. I entered the parking lot, and parked terribly, like usual.  I entered the building and headed to my locker. I put my stuff away quickly, grabbed my math book, and headed to class. I peeked in the room to see if there was anyone in there. Thank god there wasn't. I walked in pretty fast.

"Hey Mr. Urie! I have a surprise for you." I said. "DONUTS!!!!!!" He practically screamed. "Hush. Now eat." I told him. He practically destroyed the box in the process of getting it open and shoved a donut in his mouth. He moaned in satisfaction. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I thanked him for giving me a ride back to my place last night and then I sat in my seat.

More people began to enter the classroom. The girls rolled their eyes at me. I flipped them off. The peppiest bitch in school, Pricilla, saw that I did that and said, "Mr. Urie, October flipped me off." I glared at her. How old are you? Eight?  I thought. "I didn't see anything." He said, even though I knew he did. Pricilla scoffed and turned around.

"OK class. Settle down. Today is going to be like a fun day, because I honestly forgot to plan anything. So you guys can just talk the whole time. I'll just play some music in the background, so raise your hand if you want to pick the first." I noticed that 12 people raised their hands. I didn't because I didn't care. "October, you can choose." He said. I looked up and smirked. He looked nervous now. Good. I thought.

"How about.. You. I heard you sing a couple of days ago when I was walking past the classroom. So, you Mr. Urie. You sing."

"Nono. Even if I did, what song would I sing?" He asked me. Everyone was staring at me. Thanks for putting me on the spot buddy. 

"Do you know the song Weightless by All Time Low?" I asked.

"Um yeah, actually"

"Sing."

I said. He cleared his voice.

"Manage me, I'm a mess

Turn a page, I'm a book half unread

I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because

I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Well I'm stuck in this fucking rut

Waiting on a second-hand pick-me-up

And I'm over getting older

If I could just find the time

Then I would never let another day go by

I'm over getting old,"

He finished the song, and everyone clapped. People kept requesting songs, and he kept singing. I knew today was going to be good..

"Oh well look. Its time to go. Have a good day class." He said. Everyone packed their things and was whispering, "Wow. Hes amazing." I smirked. I walked over to his desk.

"Soooo.." I said.

"October.. Thank you." He said.

"For?"

"For showing the kids I'm not the lame teacher.."

"Oh, well, no problem" I said. He kissed me on the cheek and then looked worried.

"Shit, s-sorry."

"Its fine." I smirked. "Oh and go easy on the donuts." I winked.

"Oh, um, yeah, I will." He said.

I walked out of the classroom with a smile on my face.