Chapter 23

Octobers POV

I eventually loosened his grip on me and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and slid down the door. I started cry so much and loud I'm surprized Brendon didn't hear me. I looked up into the shower. I saw the razor..

Should I..I mean why not? I thought long and hard. I heard a banging noise on the door. I shot up.

"W-whos there?" I asked.

"Brendon. Brendon Urie." I heard him say. I got up and unlocked the door. He quickly pulled me and hugged me. I started crying even more.

"I-I can't do this anymore, B-Brendon. I'm sorry." I mumbled into his chest. I stood there in his arms for which seemed like forever. He held me. He smelled good. I eventually made him let me go. I walked to my room, and flopped on the bed. I had a mental breakdown. I cried and cried and cried. I didn't want anyone to find out, and now someone found out.

I clutched my pillow tighter and tighter. It seems that now my pillow is the only thing that won't judge me.

I have no clue whay i should do. I'm not going to talk to his girlfriend about it, she won't understand.

No one understands.

And it hurts knowing that no one will understand until you tell them...but then they judge you. And it makes me sick to know thats usually the case. I laid there, hoping that this day would end soon, but with my luck, the day would drag on longer then needed.

After what happened 3 years ago, I find it hard to trust anyone anymore.

--A/N: Sorry for the very short chapter. i couldn't figure out what else to right--