Chapter 3

I continued to take notes when Mr. Urie was talking. The bell rang and he said,

"Ok class, everyone but Ocober can leave." I looked up with a deer in the headlights look. Some girls gave me a glare. Every girl liked him, and I don't know why. He's really attractive, but I still don't get it.  Anyway, I quickly got up and rushed to his desk.

"Yes Mr. Urie?" I mumbled.

"Hi there. It seems that you are failing my class. You were doing so well." He stated. I looked at the ground. 'Shit.' I thought.

"Yeah," I said sadly. " I honestly don't know why I'm failing. I do pay attention and take notes. I guess I'm just used to slightly slow paced stuff, ya know?"

"Well, if you want I could tutor you after school. Only if you want to." Mr. Urie smiled gently.  I'm surprised he offered me tutoring. I mean, yeah I'm failing, but out of anyone he chose me to tutor.

"Yeah, of course. Would after school work? I'm not busy." I said.

"Yeah sure. I'll see you afterschool."

"Thanks Mr. Urie."

"Please, call me Brendon." He smiled. I nodded and gathered my stuff and walked to my locker. I unlocked my locker and I noticed Jayy rushing towards me.

"So,  what did Urie want?" Jayy winked.

"He told me that I'm failing, and he offered to tutor me after school, so I wont be home be home until later."

"No way! How the fuck did you manage to get the hottest teacher in school to tutor you?"

"I don't fucking know." I slammed my locker because I was getting annoyed with her.

Jayy took a hint and quickly ran off. She knows when I'm getting pissed. I quickly rushed to Biology, hoping this day could be over.

Last period

I brushed off the flour from my face. Cooking was messy, but it's worth it. I untied my apron and hung it on the rack and went to wash my hands. After that, I left the room and walked to my locker. I unlocked it and grabbed what I needed. I noticed that almost everyone was gone already. I knocked on the door and opened it and I walked in to notice that he didn't have a shirt on.

"Oh, shit sorry sir. Do you want me to go so you can finish doing what ever you're doing?" I asked. "Oh shit, sorry October. I was just changing into something different." He said. I nodded and proceeded to open my eyes to see that he finally had a shirt on. I slowly walked to a desk and sat my stuff down.

And that was when things got weirder.