Chapter 29

October POV

I quickly grabbed my stuff and rushed out the classroom.

"Miss Jackson! Where do you think you're going?" Brendon said. I shook my head and continued to walk out. I rushed to the bathroom, threw open a stall and sat down.

What is wrong with me..?

I felt sick. I heard foot steps enter the restroom.

"October.. are you in here?" I heard Acacia Lair said. She's the biggest bitch in school. Bullied me and caused me to be the way i am today.

Ever since my mom died she's made my life 10× miserable then it already way.

"Im in here." I mumbled. The door opened and there she was. Go the fuck away.

"C'mon." She said.

I got up and started walking out the bathroom. Ouch, fuck. My fucking kidney.

I continued walking and then I felt a sharp pain. I blacked out soon after.

~~

I woke up in the hospital, again. I looked around, and noticed Brendon was in the chair next to me.

"H-Hey." I managed to get out.

"You have your surgery today. They changed it today because of what happened." He said without looking up. I knew what this meant. He was giving me his kidney, and I don't know if either of us will make it. I cringed at the thought.

"Miss Jackson. Are you ready?" My doctor said. I shook my head no.

"Its gonna be okay. I promise." About 4 doctors came in and took Brendon, apparently he hasn't had his kidney taken out yet.. I waited.

~

"October. Are you ready for your surgery?" I nodded. A few doctors grabbed me and escorted me into the room. They injected me with some shit and I was out.

~

I woke up in a daze. Brendon wasn't next to me like I hoped, or even around. A doctor walked in with a clipboard. "October. I have good news." I smiled. "Your surgery was a success. You are healthy and good as new." I smiled. "Thank you doctor." I smiled. "Is my friend okay?" I asked. The doctor nodded his head and I smiled again. Thank God. He walked out of the room and someone rolled into my room in a wheelchair. "Sup gorgeous." I heard Brendon say.

"Yo!"

"You feeling okay?" He asked. I nodded. He lit up like Christmas tree.

"The doctor said we can leave in 4 days." I slumped down in my bed. I wanted to leave sooner. Im just happy everything is okay.