Chapter 9

I sat there, taking in his amazing scent. He smelled like vanilla and caramel. I started crying again. It sucks because I can't stop.

"You want me to take you home?" He questioned. I nodded and started to walk out of the bathroom. We were in there for at LEAST an hour. We headed to his class room to grab the rest of his stuff, and then we headed out to his car.

"Am I falling for Mr. Urie. No.  I can't. Thats horrible. I can't do that. Nothing will happen between us anyway."  I thought to myself. We got into the car and i buckled. I looked over to Brendon and smirked.

"What?" He chuckled and glanced at me.

"Nothing." I lied. I heard that Brendon was singing. He was pretty good honestly.

"Way down 'til the fire finally dies out
You've got 'em wrapped around your finger watch 'em fall down
There's something beautiful and tragic in the fall out
Let me say it one more time" He sang.

I kept staring at him.

"Wow, that was amazing. Did you write that yourself or?" I asked him.

"Umm, yeah. I did. You like it?" He asked me. I nodded my head automatically. I saw my house from where we were. I looked down at my feet. I honestly didn't want to leave his car, but i had to.

"Thanks for the ride home Brendon." I smiled at him.

"No problem October." I gave him a hugged and pulled away. I noticed that his eyes were really brown, like extremely brown. He started leaning in slowly, almost hesitantly. 

'Um. What. Oh god.'  I started leaning in too, and then -