graduation // final chapter book 1 <3

A/N: I can't believe that this is actually happening, we've actually reached the limit of 200 chapters for Wattpad and I feel like I might actually be crying as I type this out. I cried when I typed out this chapter because it represents so much of who I am and what I've been doing for the past 2 years and I don't think I've ever been happier as when I've been writing for these 7 idiots. But all things need to come to an end and this is no exception. So here it is, it's time to say goodbye to GOT7 Imagines Book 1 and I would be lying if I said that it didn't break my heart to write out these words.  As I've said countless times before, I could have never reached all the goals I have without the support of you lovely people that I love with all of my heart, you guys make it so worth slaving away at the laptop and I promise that I have a lot more in store and don't plan on quitting anytime soon, I can't just leave you guys hanging like this! So despite the fact that this will be the last chapter for this book I have some good news for you guys too: 

I will be opening GOT7 Imagines Book 2 and I will be updating from there from now on, so for everyone who has been following certain stories (cough cough dispatch and journalism), they will be uploaded there, plus a lot of new stories which I still have and any requests can be posted there! So no worries, I'm not quitting, I'm merely shifting to another book since this one can't accommodate anymore chapters! 

*SO WATCH OUT FOR BOOK 2 SOON* 

Q: ( Two questions since they're from the same person ) 

Did you do MUFY? Are you planning to do a face reveal / name reveal soon? 

A: Yes, I'm still doing MUFY and I'm going to go for SEM1 exams soon so :( And I've actually already done a face reveal, but if you guys want to see my potato-ass face again, comment down below and I'll update you guys with a more recent photo of me I guess?? And I'm pretty sure most of you know my name already, it's Ashley! 

(Ask me anything: KPOP, life, advise etc) 

.....................................................................................................................................

Narrator's POV 

'Where is she??" Jackson nudged Mark who was the one who most likely knew where she was.

'I don't know, I fetched her here but she just disappeared,' Mark shrugged, himself scanning the crowd.

'Has anyone seen Ash?" Bam Bam piped in as he joined Mark and Jackson who simultaneously said 'NO'

'I saw her running to the lockers,' JB pointed out as they searched the ever-increasing throng of students that seemed to merely grow by number as the 4 boys were pushed to the side of the room.

'Can't you call your girl or something?" Jackson asked, looking pointedly at Mark who waved his phone in Jackson's face.

'She's not picking up,' he mumbled as he tried to dial her again.

'You think if we shout Mark's name we could get her attention?' Youngjae proposed as Bam Bam raised his eyebrows, impressed.

'That sounds like a pretty good idea actually,' Yugyeom admitted as him and Bam Bam began screaming Mark's name despite his protests as his face turned lobster red at the antics of the two younger members.

'YO MARK!"

'MARK TUAN!'

'TUAN YI EN!"

'Okay you guys are humiliating us in front of the whole school, just stop,' JB dragged both of them back to the group, depositing the two grinning youngsters at the corner.