obsessed ; jb

A/N: YO GIRL JUST GOT HERSELF INTO THE STUDENT COUNCIL!! I recently applied for a position in the student council and they finally wrote me an email saying they would give me a position as 'Publicity and Social Media Co-ordinator', whatever that means. Our first meeting is this Sunday and I'm so so nervous :( 

P.S: Two more requests and I can get started on the part 2s for you guys! Until then, my request box will still be closed! 

Q: How's college? 

A: College is fun but super super tiring, if you guys think that high school is bad, trust me when I say that college is worse but much more fulfilling especially if you're doing you enjoy! In terms of friends, I've a pretty big bunch but not all of them are as crazy about K-POP as I am, but I'll slowly have to find more hardcore K-POP friends! 

(Ask me anything: KPOP, life, advise!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by: XxYuzukaxX (this was requested before I stopped taking requests) 

Song Recommendation: Obsessed ; Super Junior D &E 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'You sure you doing okay?' JB's smooth voice crackled over the phone as you rolled to lie on your side in bed, the sheets tangled between your legs.

'I'm fine love,' you reassured him for what felt like the millionth time but what was actually only the third. You pillowed your head using your forearm, as you steadied your mobile phone against one of the spare pillows so that you could see Jaebeom properly as he was preparing to head out for breakfast on the other side of the world.

'I hate not seeing you,' he sighed and you could feel his irritation through the phone screen.

'Just 3 more months and you'll be back from tour so don't worry,' you said gently, trying to soothe his worries. That was one of the things you just had to do when it came to being in a relationship with Jaebeom, he had the slight tendency to be overprotective especially when he went overseas for more than a few weeks. And, you with your hectic schedules in university, you certainly couldn't just skip lessons and join him for a world tour. Besides, being a final year degree student meant flooded with assignments and assessments, even if you had wanted to leave the country, you would have to get through the mound of papers, work and online hand-ins first before you were even allowed to step out of the dorm.

'So you're very very sure you're okay? You're not sick or anything right?' he asked, brow still furrowed, making him look like an old man, something you loved to tease him about. Now, what you wouldn't give for him to be there so you could kiss the wrinkles away. 'Nothing's going on at work or school right?"

At that point, you hesitated slightly but only for a fraction of a second. You forced your lips into a smile as you nodded. 'Things are fine, the only thing is that Nora has shredded my couch to near pieces,' you complained, trying to inject some false brightness into your tone as he chuckled. 'I'll pay you back for the couch,' he promised as a distant shout reached your ears and there came a knock from JB's hotel room door.

'Hyung! Stop talking to (Y/N) and let's go before Yugyeom and Bam Bam clean out the buffet!' a distinct husky voice you immediately recognised as Jackson.