disability ; mark

A/N: I know this isn't the really long Jinyoung one that you guys wanted but it's on the way I'm almost at the end of it and give me a few more days to finish it up and I've invested a lot in it so I hope you guys enjoy it! But in the meantime here's a pretty long Mark one that I actually really liked writing! 

And as promised: here's my writing playlist, since I use Spotify a lot, the link I'm putting here is on Spotify so for any of you guys using the same music streaming app, there's a little insight to my brain when I'm writing. For those of you who don't have Spotify, if there's enough people that want it, I'll make one on YouTube too!  

https://open.spotify.com/user/12186955887/playlist/0PtBXlZ7oiZCLGXXDBQp2H?si=UAFj-CqkQTiUceBlMXhqcg 

Q: Favourite and least favourite GOT7 era?

A: Favorite is definitely either 'If You Do' era or 'Miracle' era based on just title tracks and concepts alone. As for least favorite, it's really hard but I would probably say 'Stop Stop It'? It's not that I don't like the song or anything, it's just... the hair guys, I mean the hair... 

(Drop me any questions you want me to answer: KPOP, life, preferences etc)

.....................................................................................................................................

Epilogue

"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up," he said.

"And it is my privilege and my responsibility to ride all the way up with you," I replied.

-The Fault In Our Stars

................................................................................................................................

'I'm on the way home don't worry,' you soothed over the phone, (E/C) still focused on the road ahead, although there were barely any cars visible .

'I feel terrible for not picking you up ugh,' Mark groaned over the phone and if you closed your eyes, you could almost imagine him pacing around the living room, waiting impatiently for you to get home.

'Pffft, you don't think I can drive Mark Tuan?" you laughed. 'Besides,' you reassured in your softest tone. 'You were busy I understand, okay? You need rest, you're exerting yourself way too much for your comeback,' this time it was your turn to be worried.

'Still, it's nearly midnight out there,' he protested.

'And I can take care of myself,' you replied. 'Now, if you want me to get back home earlier, then let me drive love,' you laughed, waving away his worried protests. 'I'll be fine,' you stated with a hint of exasperation. 'I love you okay? I'll be home soon,' you grinned, before putting down the phone and cutting his sigh short.

As exasperated as you might be of Mark's occasional over-protectiveness, you were still touched by how concerned he was.

Everything's going to be fine you consoled yourself, with a small laugh. What in the world could go wrong?

Ironically, that was one of the last thoughts that ran through your mind before headlights flashed from the intersection on your left as another car that was obviously going at way way faster than the determined speed limit, barreled towards you like an out of control animal. You couldn't differentiate the difference between your screams and the screams of metal tearing against metal as the vehicle plowed into you. Shards of glass broke apart slicing into the back of your head, your legs, your arms which, despite how disorientated you were, had the sense to lift to protect your face. But the rivulets of blood didn't bother you, until you felt the shard of metal pierce through your lower back, the pain unbearable, as if someone had taken a white-hot blade and shoved it into you. The heat travelled up your spinal cord, like electricity, reaching your brain where you held on to consciousness for all of 2 minutes before thankfully, your body was no longer connected to your mind, sweet empty blackness enveloping you in its inky arms.