ring ; jb

*you can insert whichever band (e.g: BTS, EXO) that you love but it can't be GOT7 because you're heading to ANOTHER band's concert.

jb as boyfriend

...........................................................................................................................................................

Excited, you chatter loudly with your best friend, (BFF/N) who was on speaker as you combed your long glossy hair, freshly blow-dried.

'So I was thinking, we could always ask your boyfriend to send us to the venue,' she babbled as you were contemplating which color of lip gloss to put on.

'(Y/N)!' she squealed on the other end causing you to nearly jump and wrong apply your lip gloss. 'Are you even listening to me?' she asked exasperated.

'Yes yes,' you replied as you put on the finishing touches on your lips. 'Something about JB fetching us to the venue?' you asked, packing up your things into the small clutch bag you were planning to bring.

'Well, I'm glad you paid SOME form of attention at least,' she grumbled on the other end of the line. 'Do you know how BIG this is for us? We're getting to meet EXO* for their 4th year anniversary concert AND we have VIP tickets!' she squealed.

Yes, both you and your best friend had been obsessed with EXO* ever since they debuted, and it was your life goal to go and see them.

'Are you going to wear the rings we bought?' you asked excitedly, rummaging through your accessory box to find it.

'Of course,' she scoffed in an 'isn't it obvious' sort of tone. 'We got those rings PURPOSELY for this concert,' she said.

Finally managing to get your fingers around the cold band of metal you smiled as you slipped it over your middle finger where it fit the best because your ring finger was too small. The ring was etched with the words EXO* 'WE ARE ONE'* on it with cursive writing.

'So come over and I'll text JB and we can go,' you say excitedly checking the clock on your bedside table. You had about an hour left to the concert and it would probably be as packed as a tin of sardines but you didn't mind because you had VIP seats after all.

'Okay okay,' she said, barely containing her excitement before she put down the line. Laughing and bursting with excitement yourself you texted your boyfriend, JB in what was hopefully a cute pleading tone.

You: JB OPPPPPAAAA

My Chic and Sexy 🙈💕: Hmmm. What do you want?

You: Is it wrong for a girlfriend to message her boyfriend??

My Chic and Sexy🙈💕: Hmmm no unless that girlfriend probably wants me to do something for her.

You: Not really...

My Chic and Sexy🙈💕: Oh really? Well, I was just about to go and pick you and (BBF/N) up for the concert you were going but since you don't need it then I'll just stay in the dorm

You: NO NO NO

My Chic and Sexy🙈💕: Seeeee

You: Fine, can you pleaseeee come?

My Chic and Sexy🙈💕: I'll be over in 5.

You: YES I LOVEEEE UUU

Satisfied you put your phone back in your clutch bad just as you heard your bell door ring. Bounding down the stairs you flung the door wide open. Standing there looking nervous and excited, pink coloring her cheeks, was your best friend and she was carrying her EXO* lightstick Ver 2.0 , which both of you had shared money to buy.