if you do // 니가하면 ; yugyeom

A/N: This is the end of the If You Do series and I hope that all of you enjoyed it cause I definitely had fun writing it. So tell me what you think of it in the comments below!

.....................................................................................................................................

Beads of sweat appear on his forehead as he walked up the stairs to his destination. The sound of his shoes against the concrete floor was the only thing that broke the eerie silence, the only thing that was keeping him from delving too deeply into the thoughts that he knew were waiting there like a coiled serpent waiting to strike, to inject him with their venom.

He had come back, AGAIN to pacify (Y/N) who, being as stubborn and hard headed as usual, had locked him out of their house, after he had left to get some air after their most recent and worst argument.

Finally, reaching the white painted door with the numbers 1704 greeting him. Although he knew it was futile, he jiggled and attempted to turn the doorknob, which was, as he expected firmly locked.

'YAH!' he shouted knowing full well she could hear him, she never went to bed this early. 'Let me in, we need to talk,' he said attempting to open the door again.

When he didn't hear anything in response he looked through the peep-hole and sure enough the lights were on, a clear indicator that she was at home, just choosing to ignore him.

'I KNOW you're in there (Y/N), open the damn door,' he growled, his voice growing louder and louder by the second, not caring that his neighbors were asleep and that he would probably get thrown out of the building for creating such a racket at godly hours of the night.

Having had it, he pounded against the door, fists hammering against it, but it didn't leave so much as a dent, instead just adding to the cacophony and only succeeded in irritating him more. His hands hurt and when he paused to take a look at them, he saw that they were red raw and angry. Giving one final kick for good measure he shouted: 'Fine, if you're not coming out, I'll just stay here for the rest of the night,' he grumbled, before sliding down against the door, his body tired and defeated from all the physical exertion.

Putting his head in his hands he wondered what the hell he was still doing here, pathetically running back to her for what seemed to be like the hundredth time?