separation ; jackson

A/N: I'm sorry this isn't another request or a part 2 but college is really wearing me down these days but thank god for my one week sem break and hopefully i'll be able to get caught up with everything including Jinyoung's drama which I hope will inspire more imagines for the future! I'm sorry again guys, I know this isn't exactly the part 2 you guys wanted :( And I recently signed up for my student council so I've been running up and down doing stuff for my college :( 

Q: Do you stan IZ*ONE and if so who is your bias? 

A: I don't stan them yet but I have heard La Vie En Rose and if I had to choose a bias it would definitely be chaeyeon! I think she's an incredible dancer with a lot of talent! 

(Drop me any questions you want me to answer: KPOP, life, advise etc!) 

.....................................................................................................................................

Yawning, you blink the bleariness out of your eyes as the sharp clanging sound of your keys wake you up a bit as automatically your fingers fumble to unlock the door. Depositing everything in your living room, you sighed in relief as your made your way down to you and Jackson's shared bedroom.

Hand on the doorknob, you hesitated for a second when you heard your boyfriend's voice, usually deep and husky but now muffled coming from the room. You could barely discern the words he had said but from the way he talked it he sounded annoyed and strangely as if he had been crying.

Deciding that it would be better not to privy into anything, you knocked on the door, giving him time to get himself together before you slowly opened the door, your boyfriend greeting you enthusiastically with a rib-crushing bear hug, knocking the breath out of you.

'Can't breathe,' you choked out as he squeezed you against his chest where you could the familiar beat of his heart. Strong and constant as always.

You could feel it when he chuckled, like a low vibration in his chest, before he let you go.

'You're late,' he complained as he wrapped an arm around your waist, kissing your dark, wind-streaked hair.

'I'm sorry love, I got caught up at work,' you apologized as he sighed in resignation, knowing the job you had often kept you up working late into the early hours of the morning. His job was not so different either.

'Well, you're home now at least,' he said, but as the words left his mouth you saw a faint glimmer of sadness flash in his dark brown eyes. There one minute and gone the next. Like a flash of lightning.

'Hey,' you said, worried, putting a hand on his arm, and trying in your own small way to comfort him. 'Are you okay?'

He looked at you for a moment with that flash of heart-rending, unbearable sadness but it was gone again. As quick as snow melting in summer. 'I'm just tired, and I missed you,' he said softly.

Dismissing his earlier sadness, by perhaps a trick of the light or your sleepy delirious mind playing tricks on you, you tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek. 'I missed you too,'

Next Week

Adjusting your dark grey jacket that was attempting to slip off your shoulders, while trying to maintain quite a juggling act, having to carry about 3 different plastic bags full of food.

Your sneakers, squeaked out, echoing in the long hallway as you navigated through the familiar corridor to the same glass door you had visited often in the past few months. Pushing, it opened out silently, to deep voices, low but annoyed, arguing amongst each other.