spiders ; yugyeom

yugyeom as brother

................................................................................................................................................................

Frantic, your fingers shake as they tap rapidly against the screen of your iPhone. Palms sweaty, it makes it nearly impossible to type out a proper paragraph, to send.

He had better reply you thought to yourself, heart beating like a drum as you saw the danger in front of you.

Me: COME HERE NOW I AM IN DANGER I MIGHT DIE SOON GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW KIM YUGYEOM

Chris Brown #2: What the hell (Y/N) it's MIDNIGHT WHAT IN THE WORLD IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN LET ME SLEEP?

Me: Do u WANT to see your little sister DEAD AND GONE???

Chris Brown #2: There had better be a good freaking reason for this.

Me: Just get your tall ass up here.

5 minutes passed but it seemed like forever until your brother's tall dark head of hair appeared at your door. Glaring daggers at him as he came through the door, an annoyed look on his face. Stopping in his tracks, he takes one look at you and bursts out laughing, holding his stomach and leaning against your door frame.

'Oh My God, I guess it was worth coming up all the way here after all,' he said still chuckling.

Rolling your eyes, at your brother, you grit out through clenched teeth. 'Are you done now?' you ask with all the patience you can muster. 'Well, if you are it would be much appreciated if you actually came and HELPED me,' you growl, feet losing blood circulation and growing more numb by the second. You didn't choose to find yourself perched on your desk chair but you had no choice when you saw that HUGE spider crawling on top of your desk.

Okay, maybe it wasn't huge, maybe it was about half the size of your thumb but nonetheless, having EXTREME arachnophobia you had screamed and literally climbed on top of your chair, legs locked in place refusing to come down or even make a move.

'Oh wait wait,' he ask a mischievous light appearing in his eyes, 'Oh My God I NEED to Snapchat this, it'll be priceless,' he said, laughing all over again, taking out his dreaded cell phone.

'YAH KIM YUGYEOM!' you scream at the top of your lungs, nearly abandoning your safety zone, and risking your life half tempted to slap your brother's phone out of his hand.

'If you do that,' you say slowly and carefully, making sure he knew you were serious. 'I'll MAKE SURE I post those embarrassing baby photos of you on Instagram,' you threatened.

At that, he turned pale, and actually seemed a bit nervous. 'Where did you get those?!' he asked indignantly.

You giggle, enjoying the newfound leverage you had. 'Well, help me and MAYBE I'll delete them,' you say, putting large emphasis on the MAYBE.

'Fine fine, what is it?' he asked, bored.

'Over there,' you said, pointing, a shaking finger to the spider which was crawling over your Add Maths textbook.

Chuckling, he took a glance at you and shook his head. 'Honestly you're afraid of this little itty bitty thing? You do realise it's SMALLER than you right?' he asked, taking a piece of tissue paper and killed it.

'Yeah and so is a grenade but you wouldn't want to touch that now would you?' sarcasm leaking into your voice.

'Okay okay, you can come down, it's completely spider free,' he reassured, dramatically, waving his hand over your desk.

Hesitantly, you put one foot down, scanning your desk, and poking at your books and pencil box before finally being assured that there really was nothing there. 'Well, thanks big brother,' you said happily, sitting back down at your desk, continuing your abandoned homework.

'Oh not so fast there,' he said cheekily, swiping your exercise book from under you. 'Pictures. Now,' he said.

'Ugh fine fine,' you relented, taking out your iPhone and purposely deleting the pictures in front of him. As soon as the last one was gone, you snatched your textbook back. 'There happy now?' you asked.

Staring at you distrustfully, he made his way out shouting as he went 'You owe me one!' on the way to his room.

'At least close the door next time, jerk,' you said as reply, closing your bedroom door. Grinning you took out your phone and texted Jackson, your partner in crime. Sure, you HAD deleted the photos from YOUR phone but that didn't mean you hadn't SENT it to other people beforehand.

Me: JACKSONNNNNN

Wang Puppy: WTH DO U WANT OMG ITS MIDNIGHT I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP

Me: I need those baby pics of Yugyeom.

Wang Puppy: You texted me at midnight to tell me this?!

Me: I just need them pleaseeeeeeeee. I'll buy you ice cream.

Wang Puppy: Fine fine.

Tapping your screen impatiently, you grinned from ear to ear as fetus Yugyeom appeared on your phone, just waiting to be exposed to the world.

(OMFG GUYS ALMOST 600 READS? WHAT. I. CAN'T. EVEN. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, I'M SO GRATEFUL ALL OF YOU ACTUALLY READ MY WRITING OMG. ALSO I'M SORRY FOR THIS PART, IT WAS KIND OF SHORT AND NOT REALLY THAT GOOD I'LL TRY BETTER FOR THE NEXT ONE :(

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALMOST 600 READS YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING AJKNJSDNCILD