envy ; jinyoung

A/N: LULLABY IS OUT!!! 

I honestly really really enjoyed the entire MV as well as the album especially the solo songs, I could listen to Present: You for the rest of my life I swear. I was expecting something soft because of the teasers that they gave us but they went completely above and beyond my expectations. The song itself is really a genre that I enjoy so I've been listening to it the whole day. I even managed to catch the V LIVE yesterday as well as the comeback show today and by far this comeback has been one of the best especially with the promotions! JYP FINALLY DOING OUR BOYS RIGHT! Please go stream the MV we've already been given goals to fulfill by GOT7 who will reward us with different MVs when we reach the milestones so let's get it! 

Also: I've decided to do a face reveal when I reach 700 K since Lullaby came out and since some of you said yes to the face reveal so we'll see how it goes heh. 

Q: How important is GOT7 to you? (and ahgasaes if possible)

A: Oh my this is going to be a pretty long answer. To sum it up, GOT7 are very very very important to me, they've honestly become and essential part of my life and I can't imagine where I would be without them. I've had two dark times in my life, and GOT7 really helped me get out of the most recent emotional slump I was in about a year ago. It was bad, everyday I woke up just angry at myself at the world at everyone around me, I had dark dark thoughts (I won't elaborate here) and they just really pulled me out of that. They were also the ones who inspired this imagines book. Mark especially has been a huge help in both my self-confidence and my esteem. GOT7 make me laugh on my darkest days and they make me realise that there's something worth living for when I wake up in the morning and I think that there's nothing else to life. So yeah, I'd say they're pretty damn important. IGOT7, honestly I JUST LOVE THEM. I've met so so many amazing friends ever since I got into GOT7 and they've been there albeit it just through a phone screen and I've actually met a couple of my mutuals in real life and they are all amazing people and I just love to think of IGOT7 as my huge huge second family, I never had siblings being an only child, so IGOT7 make me feel like I'm in a huge family with MILLIONS of siblings. 

Drop me some questions down below about the album and such!

.................................................................................................................................

Requested by: Jeandragon

'I hate it when you leave,' you mumbled, as you leaned against the wall of your closet, watching impassively as Jinyoung dumped a bunch of his clothes into his suitcase.

'You know I hate it too, okay,' he placed a hand on your cheek before kissing you on the forehead as he continued to scrounge, checking if he had left anything.

'Isn't that my shirt?" he asked, pointing to the striped long-sleeved shirt which was hanging on your side of the closet.

'Oh- I-um,' you blushed a fiery scarlet, unable to come up with any reasonable sounding excuses as he went to confirm his suspicions.

Taking it off of the hanger he laughed aloud, when it did turn out to be his shirt. 'So this was where it was the whole time,' he narrowed his eyes at you playfully, as you slowly took it from his hands.

'Don't be mad,' you pouted, as you hung it back in its original position. 'I wanted to keep SOMETHING of you here and you always wear that shirt out so I thought-,' you trailed off embarrassed.