valentine ; bam bam

[A/N: I WANNA POP IN AND SAY FGNGHGHGPDFNFJF THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200K, 7K VOTES AND LETTING ME BE #160 IN FANFIC. I ALSO SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GET SOULMATE;MT to 1K readers and I'm really happy about that as well! Thank you for giving my spin-off series tons of love!! 

I TURNED ON THE WATTPAD APP AND I LOWKEY NEARLY DROPPED MY PHONE WHEN I SAW THE NUMBER. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'M GOING TO SAY THIS BUT THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH ALL MY AMAZING READERS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY IMAGINES, IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME THAT I'M ABLE TO MAKE Y'ALL HAPPY WITH MY WRITING. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO CONTINUE WRITING FOR AS LONG AS I POSSIBLY CAN SO THAT I CAN SUPPORT THE BOYS IN MY OWN SMALL LITTLE WAY. I'M SO AMAZINGLY BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH SUPPORTIVE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE AND I'M TRULY HUMBLED BY Y'ALL. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND GOT7 TO THE MOON AND BACK]

bam bam as boyfriend

...........................................................................................................................................................

'Wake up wake up wakeeeee uppppppp,' a husky, just-woke-up-from-sleep voice persisted as someone proceeded to pummel you with pillows, rudely awakening you from the peaceful drifts of sleep.

Knowing exactly who was the one responsible for the pillow attack, you curled into an even smaller ball under the blanket, refusing to give in. 'Go away Bam,' you croaked, attempting to protect yourself from the ruthless attacks and snuggling even deeper into the blanket than you thought possible.

'It's Valentine's Day babe come onnnn,' you heard your boyfriend whine, as he attempted to persuade you to actually stand up and be productive.

'Which is exactly the reason I should be sleeping instead of going out,' your reply, muffled by the pillows you had buried your face in.

'You're no fun,' he groaned, and you heard the squeak of bed springs as he leapt lightly off the bed.

Sighing contentedly, finally some peace and quiet. You felt your eyelids grow heavier, wanting desperately to go back to sleep.

Suddenly, you heard the light thud of feet as you knew your boyfriend had come back probably here to annoy you even more. '(Y/N L/N) if you don't get up right now, I'm going to throw all your Mark collection photocards into the trash outside,' he said calmly.

Eyes flying open, you never remembered having gotten out of bed so fast on your entire life. Nothing. NOTHING. Stood between you and your Mark photocard collection cards. You had painstakingly made sure each album you ordered was a Mark photocard and always traded if it wasn't. You even somehow gotten him to sign all of them and ever since then you had lovingly arranged each and every one of them in a special photo album which no one was allowed to touch.

'I swear to God Bam Bam if you lay a HAND on those photocards,' you screamed warningly, as you nearly flew out of the room where Bam Bam was waiting, the album already on his lap.

'Well, I know how to get you up now,' he chuckled lightly, putting away the album on the coffee table. 'You know I wouldn't actually do that right? Besides, even if I did, I could probably ask Mark hyung to restore all of it for you,' he rolled your eyes at your obsession with the oldest member of his band.

Snatching the album from the table, you hugged it to your chest and glared at your boyfriend as he smiled languidly watching you put the album away carefully on the shelf.

'Also,' he said with a pout on his thick lips. 'Why is Mark your bias when I'm your boyfriend?? Why don't I get a collection of my own photocards?" he asked, corssing his arms, clearly dissatisfied.

'Okay I've liked Mark for a long time,' you defended yourself. 'Besides, I don't know how I ended up with you anyway,' you took a jab at him, laughing.