eyes on you ; berlin // world tour series

Cities completed: 

Paris 

Berlin 

Macau

Cities needed: 

Taipei

I'm sorry for the late update I was out of town and I didn't bring my laptop with me. Thank you so much for the support on the first chapter of the world tour series and I hope to be able to write more chapters for you guys. 

Huge shout out to: emerald-rose-13 for helping me out with the berlin stop and I hope you enjoy. 

................................................................................................................................................................

Another stop. Another flight. Another round of jetlag which would leave you in bed thinking it was  the middle of the night when it reality, the sun had barely set over the horizon.

'Babe,' a voice asked, while nudging you. 

'Um what?" you mumbled in sleep-speak, eyes still blurred.

'We're at the hotel,' Mark said softly, allowing you to wake up slowly.

'Ugh what time is it?' you groaned leaning your head on the window of the taxi, watching as people milled about, while your body fought sleep. Your eyes told you that it was barely evening but your body was begging you for sleep.

'It's 6 in the evening,' Mark related to you.

Doing the math in your head, you groaned again when you realised that it was 1 in the morning in Seoul, South Korea being 7 hours ahead.

'Come on,' Mark's rare mischievous voice whispered in your ear. 'Or I could princess carry you if you'd like, anything's fine with me,' he threatened.

'Mark we're in public,' you hissed at him as he laughed.

'Come on sleeping beauty, let's get you to your room,' he said, hand extended.

Stumbling out of the taxi you followed, while the porter collected and brought your things to the room.

Room

'Why do I join you guys on tour again?" you asked, before collapsing on the bed, which cradled your body, hugging you like a loving mother after a long day at school, making you sigh in satisfaction as you burrowed inside deeper having absolutely no intention of leaving for the next few hours.

'Because you love me and you have no choice?" Mark asked, dumping himself on the bed as well, pushing you to the side so that he could cuddle.

'True,' you mumbled. Actually, the truth was much less romantic, you were only on tour with them because you were pretty good with languages, mainly the ones of Europe, and since you volunteered your services for free, JYP immediately gave the green light for you to join the tour. Spending more time with Mark didn't hurt too much either. It was a win win situation.

'I was planning to have dinner and go out with the boys but since you're going to be here all night...' he sighed, cuddling next to you, burying his face in your shoulder.

'Go out then, I don't want you to starve,' you muttered, although it did feel much more comfortable in his arms.

'Nah, besides I might be feeling a touch of jet lag too,' he faked a huge yawn and the only thing preventing you from rolling your eyes was the fact that your eyes could barely open.