baby pictures ; jinyoung

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update I was swamped by some student council things at school and by the time I got back from college I was super tired so I just collapsed onto my bed and I just woke up :( 

Q: Do you stan TWICE? Who do you stan in JYP? 

A: I don't stan TWICE guys, but I do occasionally listen to their songs. In JYP, I stan GOT7 (obviously), Stray Kids (since pre debut), I really want to get into DAY6 although I already sort of have a bias and finally ITZY which I finally got around to choosing a bias for that girl group. 

(Ask me anything: KPOP, life, advise, etc!) 

.....................................................................................................................................

Your head cushioned on Jinyoung's right leg, long glossy (H/C) billowing out, you scrolled through your phone absent-mindedly as your boyfriend passively played with your hair, twirling it around his finger before letting go and repeating the process all over again, he too was occupied by his cellphone.

As you went through your phone's Gallery, a shrill beep sounded from your device, signaling an incoming message, which was surprisingly from his older sister. Although you had been introduced to Jinyoung's family before, an experience which nearly caused you to have a panic attack and die on the spot, his two elder sisters absolutely adored you, accepting you as part of the family right away, but it was still rare for one of them to message you, if they wanted to talk to you they would either call you or Jinyoung.

Jiye: (Y/NNNN)

Me: Hi Jiye? 

Jiye : Ahhh, I wanted to send u something that u might find... particularly useful in persuading my little brother when he doesn't do what u ask him to.

Me: Is it some sort of embarrassing secret? Because he made me swear not to trust anything from either of u.

Jiye: He's going to get it when he comes back home.

Jiye: But anyway, I was searching through the house and found these, and I thought u might have a laugh looking at them.

Jiye: 

Seeing the photos that were coming into your phone, you squealed in delight and laughter nearly dropping your phone and managing to scare the utter crap of Jinyoung as you shattered the comfortable silence with your shriek of mirth.

'What the hell (Y/N), are you having a fit?' he asked his eyebrows furrowed, scrunching up together whenever he got worried about you.

'No no,' you chuckled attempting to stifle your giggles with the back of your hand, leaping from the couch as if it was on fire.

'What's so funny hmmm?" he asked his tone changing to one of suspicion as he attempted to snatch your phone but thankfully you were aware enough to keep it out of range.

'Nothingggg,' you sang in a sweet voice, grinning so widely your face hurt.

'Come onnnnn,' he persuaded and this time instead of using force he tried to be nice this time, distracted you and then snatched it from you.

'You jerk!' you pouted, attempting in vain to get back your taken stolen property.

He chuckled, before scrolling through the phone, making sure to keep it out of your arms' reach. His face blushed a bright crimson, from anger at his sister or embarrassment from his childhood photos, you couldn't tell. As his fingers moved rapidly over the screen, you protested.

'Don't delete them pleaseeee,' you pleaded, tiptoeing in another futile attempt to reclaim your phone. 'It was just for fun, besides you were so cuteee when you were younger,' you grinned, pinching his cheeks causing him to lose attention for a while, allowing you to successfully take your phone. Frantically, you scrolled, through your Gallery and sighed in relief when you found that the pictures were left as they were unharmed and undeleted.

'I was so ugly when I was younger,' he muttered, burying himself in your hair, to keep you from seeing his face which was still as bright as the setting sun.

'Nooo,' you immediately rejected. 'You were adorable, just look at that face, at least you didn't cover your mouth back then when you laughed. And you honestly look like a serial killer in this one,' you joked, showing the picture which had been captured at exactly the right moment.

'Ugghhh,' he groaned into your hair, making you giggle even more at how utterly shy he was.

'Don't worry love, I'll keep it to myself. Mostly anyway,' you smirked at his horrified expression.

'I swear to God if you show it to Yugyeom,' he muttered, trailing off in utter horror.

'I won't. Probably. Hopefully.' you teased elbowing him and in response his arms wrapped around your waist, his head on top of yours as he sighed, blowing some hair out of your face.

'Just wait till I get my hands on your baby pictures,' he threatened jokingly, still hugging you.

'Have fun trying, I erased every single piece of photographic evidence of my past,' you scoffed at his confidence.

'Trust me,' he grinned, pecking you on the cheek. 'I am very, very good at getting the things that I want (Y/N),'