faith ; jinyoung

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long, it's been a task and a half to get this bad boy completed but it's here now and I really hope you guys like it!!! I'm really proud that it actually exceeded the Yugyeom imagine and is officially the longest imagine I have currently. And yes, I'm actually writing journalism part 2 and dispatch part 2 is also in the works so do look out for those as well! Also, this is going to be our second last chapter before we're done with this book and I can open got7 imagines book 2 I hope you guys are looking forward to it as much as I am!!

Q: Do you stan other fandoms other than got7? 

A: Yeap, I'm a STAY, a BLINK, an iKONIC, a WILD KARD, a Melody, an AROHA, and a Treasure Maker. 

(Ask me anything: Life, KPOP, preferences etc!)

.....................................................................................................................................

Requested by: pixie191205

'When will you ever learn?!' your father demanded as he put his foot down both literally and figuratively, against the plush carpet of his office. His face was worn out by sleepless nights of endless campaigning and travelling, the wrinkles more prominent than ever. He was barely 40 but looked as if he was double the age, his formerly dark hair  now liberally streaked with grey and his frown seemed to be on its way on becoming a permanent part of his face.

You scuffed your worn-out sneakers against the carpet irritably, not caring that you were ruining some sort of gift from whichever ambassador that had given it in return for your father's support during the campaign. Out of all the things that was in the room, you were the only thing that stood out from the orderly perfection.

'I was just going out to get a drink,' there was a hint of desperation in your voice as you eyed the two burly body guards personally assigned to track your every move. 'I'm sure I can do that for 5 minutes without end up being splashed on the front page of the news,' you said, allowing a touch of sarcasm to bleed into your tone, you knew you would have to pay for your insolence the soon the words left your mouth but you still did it anyway.

'Have you lost your mind??" your father roared, his fist slamming onto the wooden table loud enough for you to wince at the deep thudding sound. He took a deep breath, calming himself down and you could see him putting on his 'President' mask. '(Y/N), honey.' 

Oh great, here came the good cop routine. It was as if you hadn't seen it a dozen times before. 

 Your father sat down heavily in his straight-backed chair as you glared at it with baleful eyes.

You hated that chair more than anything in the room. It was the cause of the past four years where you had to transfer schools, part with your old friends and have you living about as sheltered as a goldfish in its fish bowl, sure you could see everything around you but that was the whole problem, you could only see, you could never be like one of those normal kids in the cafeteria, sitting and laughing with their friends, wondering what the lunch lady had put in the mystery meatloaf again. Every time you tried to be 'part of the group' all it took was one look from your personal sentinels to get all the other kids reeling away. They wouldn't even joke around at you, their aura was too intimidating.

And even the so called 'friends' you had, mostly sorority girls in your fancy new high school, introduced to you by your father, only wanted to be friends with you because of your status. They thought you didn't catch the looks they gave you about the clothes you chose to wear or the way you behaved. You would never be like them, you vowed on the first day of university when you saw them with their perfectly glossed lips, shiny black hair, narrow hips, pleated unruffled skirts and simpering voices as they welcomed you into the 'family'.

𝗚𝗢𝗧𝟳 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝟭On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara