living room ; yugyeom

A/N: I'll update what chapters I'll be writing a part 2 when I'm more free, but for now college is drowning me with assignments but I promise that when I'm on my sem break, you guys will be filled in on everything! Don't forget your support means the world to me! Also: I moved my twitter account to @ chantuans because well ............ if you guys go have a look at the account you guys will find out :') 

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! 

.........................................................................................................................................................

You could feel your boyfriend's long slim fingers play with your long glossy (H/C) as you read your book, head comfortably on his lap, dark eyes scanning and devouring the words on the page.

'Jagi,' his high pitched voice said from above you but you were so absorbed in the plot that you didn't notice until he gave slightly harder tug on your hair.

'JAGI,' he said leaning into your ear and shouting at you, nearly making you drop your book as you glared up at him, his bright white grin above you.

'Took you long enough to notice me,' he huffed, as you slid your plain bookmark in between the pages you were reading, finally giving him your fullest attention.

'And you decided to risk your life by disturbing my reading because?' you asked trailing off, raising an eyebrow at him.

'Because I'm bored and all you've been doing is stuck your nose in that book the entire day,' he complained as he plucked the book out of your hand and read the title. 'Hmmm, 'Beauty and The Beast' aren't you a little too old for this love?' he asked grinning as he flipped through the book.

'No one's too old for fairy tales,' you teased back as you took back the book from his hands. 'Besides, you interrupted me during the best part,' you glared.

'And pray tell what was that?' he asked, leaning over your shoulder, his warm breath tickling your cheek as you flipped to the page you were reading originally.

'If you had bothered paying attention to where I was reading, you would know that the best part is when Belle dances with the Beast,' you sighed dreamily as you imagined yourself in the champagne-yellow gown, feet nearly floating off the ground as the sweet music of the orchestra seemed to carry you higher. Diamonds sparkled from above, showering you in a halo of gold as you spun gracefully, your skirt fanning out around you like a sunflower opening its petals to the first rays of sunlight in the morning.

Your vision was shattered by the sharp sound of snapping fingers. Glowering at Yugyeom who had again disrupted your fantasy you half felt like strangling at the moment.

'Jeez, earth to (Y/N),' he said cheekily waving his hand in front of your face. 'Honestly, your attention span is about as long as a gerbil's,' he grumbled.

Rolling your eyes and waving away the attempted jibe you asked, somewhat huffily: 'What?"

'As I was SAYING,' he said peeking at you to make sure you were attention before continuing. 'The Beast can't really be a good dancer right? I mean he is a BEAST after all,' he frowned thinking.

Exasperated by your boyfriend's lack of imagination, you said impatiently. 'That's not the POINT, the point is that it's so romantic you know? The setting and the way they dance and the atmosphere and the music,' you sighed dreamily, trailing off again.

Chuckling as he saw you had drifted off again, he pulled your hair lightly to bring you back to reality. 'I would be a WAY better dancer than the Beast,' he bragged as you came out from dream land again.

'Prove it,' you grinned in challenge knowing that when it came to dancing Yugyeom could never refuse.

Smiling slowly, lazily like a cat, he stood up, and kneeling down, taking your hand he asked in the most serious formal tone he possibly could. 'May I have this dance my lady?'

Giggling at his pompousness, you nodded your head in agreement. 'Of course you may good sir,' as you slowly stood up and even though there was no music to be heard, he put a hand to your waist, the other still holding on to your hand and then, with the slight turn of his feet, he swayed, awkward at first but soon it transformed into something as delicate and graceful as dandelion seeds caught in a breeze.

His hands moved expertly, and although you were absolutely HORRIBLE at dancing, he made you feel as if you were a Disney princess, really swirling and whirling in a ballroom. The ratty, messy living room dissolved away and instead in your mind's eyes you looked around, the room having been transformed into the ballroom that had frequented your daydreams.

As you spun in circles you could feel your laughter bubbling through your throat, escaping in a shriek of exhilaration as he spun you faster and faster. Finally, dizzy with happiness, his dancing become slower, easier to follow. His feet no longer paced with fire but instead it was as if the heat had cooled into something mellower but the fiery passion bubbled underneath the surface.

Leaning into you, you could see the dark ring of hazel around of his iris, flickered with happiness as he pressed his forehead gently against yours. 'So,' he said softly, grinning at you. 'Am I a better dancer than the Beast?' he asked chuckling you could feel his lanky body shake as he laughed.

'Hmmm,' you said, as if seriously considering his question. 'Maybe,' you allowed grudgingly.

'Well, I guess we're going to have to dance until I prove I'm right,' he said, his hand clutching slightly tighter around your waist.

Leaning against his solid shoulder, you swayed in time with him. 'I would love that,' you whispered as his expression softened at your words and taking your hand both of you danced. Not caring that it was in the middle of the day. Not caring that you were probably going to trip over something in your cluttered living room, no all you cared was that you were safe and loved in Yugyeom's arms.