you're mine ; jb

[Request by: jeabumvevo]

[A/N: Hi y'all. I just wanted to pop in here to ask you guys something. Since all of you really really really wanted a part 2 to the Cheating Youngjae story I posted 4 days ago, I need some help because I have no idea what to write but everyone really wants a part 2. So I was wondering if you guys could dm me or comment your ideas for the part 2 down below? And I'll pick the one that I enjoy the most and probably make a part 2 out of that. ]

jb as boyfriend

............................................................................................................................................................

'You know I have practice tonight,' you persuaded your annoyed boyfriend on the phone, tucking a strand of stray hair behind your ear as you climbed up to your practice room.

JB's irritated reply came through. 'I know, I just thought that we might you know spend some time together, you've been so busy,' he sighed.

'I know, I know,' you consoled in your most soothing voice possible, dumping your bag on the couch. As expected you were the first to arrive. Crossing your legs together, you waited for the rest of your members to practise your most recent choreo.

'But you can come pick me up after I'm done,' you suggested a compromise hopefully.

'Hmmmm fine,' he muttered. 'I'm sorry for being so grumpy,' he apologised.

'It's fine,' you were about to continue the conversation when you heard a knock on the glass door and your members came streaming in. 'I gotta go, I love you,' you said quickly ending the call, and tossing your phone in your bag.

'Were you talking to Jaebummmm?' your best friend and member Eun Ra grinned nudging you in the side.

'Shhhhhhh,' you giggled, blushing bright red. 'If our manager hears you, he'll bar from the company so fast I wouldn't be able to walk a 5 mile radius from the building,'

Internally, you sighed. This was the problem with having a boyfriend from another major entertainment company. If your bosses even got WORD of your relationship it was either breaking up or getting out. You loved Jaebum too much to end the relationship but you had been working so hard for your dream job that it would kill you to just throw all your hard work down the drain like that. It was a fine line to walk on and just one slip up would cost you everything.

'Okay guys settles in,' your leader called out just as your choreographer came bustling in.

Time for another grueling day at the office then.

After Practice

Wiping the buckets of sweat that was streaming from your face, you guzzled half of your water in one go, panting at your exertion. The rest of your members hadn't fared too well either, most of them were lying on the floor, or like you, drinking like fish out of water.

'You guys did a good job but just nail the second chorus and you'll be fine,' your choreographer commented as he left.

'Thank you,' all of you replied as he nodded and left.

As you were about to head for the showers two voices called for you from the hall.

'Hey (Y/N), forget about us so soon?' your most annoying and unfortunately best friend in the whole world, Park Chanyeol came running up to you with Baekhyun, another one of your annoying but unable-to-live-without-him freinds in tow.

'Looks like someone forgot us after her debut,' Baekhyun let out a dramatic sigh.

'Oh shut up both of you,' you laughed, slapping their arms. 'And where have both of YOU been anyway, busy receiving awards hmmm? Making Lee Soo Man proud?' you teased.