valentine ; jackson

jackson as boyfriend
.................................................................
You're home!!' you heard the excited husky voice of your boyfriend scream as he tacked you in a bear hug the moment you stepped in the front door.

'Well, this is a pleasant surprise,' you laughed burying your face into his worn sweater which he often wore at home, breathing in the soft scent of his detergent and cologne.

'I thought you were at work,' you said, eyes glimmering with happiness, and cheeks flushed a bright pink by Jackson's sudden assault.

'I was at work,' he corrected you with a wink.

'Please don't tell me you sneaked out because if my brother finds out he's going to go nuclear on both of our asses,' you shuddered just thinking about the last time Jaebum had caught Jackson sneaking out to catch a date with you.

He stayed silent which made you increasingly more nervous. 'Jackson,' you said slowly, warningly.

'Just kidding love, I already cleared it with your brother. I just wanted to watch you squirm a bit,' he chuckled, pinching your cheeks.

'Jacksooonn,' you whined. He knew you hated it when he pinched your cheeks although he found it adorable.

'Okay okay,' he surrendered hands high in the air, pretending to wave a non-existant white flag, giving you his signature puppy eyes. 'No more cheek pinching,' he swore, serious for less than a second before his puppy smirk re-emerged. 'For today,'

'WANG JACKSON,' you yelled, chasing after him as he nearly leapt to the living room to escape your grasp.

Dropping your bag and coat you proceeded to tackle him playfully on the couch, gleeful laughter bursting out of your mouth, as both of you became awakwardly entangled in a jumble of limbs. Extricating yourself from the mess, you laid your head on his shoulder, enjoying the comfort and warmth and utter 'Jacksoness' of him, thinking to yourself that just being next to him, not doing anything would be more than enough for you this Valentine's Day.

But of course, Jackson being Jackson had already planned out something for you. 'Wake up sleepyhead,' he teased, pushing away your head with his index finger. 'I need to go get something,' he claimed, before leaping off the couch into your shared bedroom.

'Happy Valentine's Day babe,' he exploded, grinning.

'Jackson,' you admonished as you watched him come back with a beautifully wrapped box and the biggest bouquet of flowers you had ever laid eyes on. 'I thought we agreed not to give each other gifts this Valentine,' you pouted reminding him of the pact both of you had made.

'You can't expect me not to get something for my girlfriend on Valentine's Day, it's scandalous,' he gasped in mock horror, eyes flying open wide.

You rolled your eyes at his attempt at acting shocked. Brushing a gentle hand against the gift, you bit your bottom lip, feeling incredibly guilty at the fact he had spent money on you, no matter what the amount.

He must have sensed your indecision bevcause he immediately put a figner against your lips, as you looked up ready to complain.

'Shhh no arguments, just open it please?" he pleaded and you couldn't say no to the look he gave you.

Sighing, you proceeded to unwrap the present, a rectangular package which felt relatively light.

Tearing off the wrapping paper, and lifting up the cover gently, you removed the wispy tissue paper which was covering a beautifuly delicately chain-linked necklace which ended in a small pendant that glittered in silver with diamond accents.

'This is beautiful,' you whispered, awe-struck as you held up the necklace in the fading sunlight allowing the diamonds to reflect off the orange-gold sunset. You didn't even want to begin to think about how expensive a necklace like this would be.

'Open it,' Jackson gave you a little nudge.

Nervously, you unclasped the pendant afraid of breaking it and as the two open faces of it fell away like an open boom, it revealed your favorite picture of both you and Jackson, which you had taken on your first year anniversary. It was candid, with you covering your mouth in a fit of giggles as Jackson had his arm around you.

The opposing side of the pendant was blank with only script printed on it.

Plus que ma proper vie

Smiling, it was a quote from one of your favorite books. 'More than my own life,' you whispered to yourself, blinking tears out of your eyes as you threw your arms around Jackson.

He chuckled, hugging you tight as he buried his face in your hair, kissing you softly.

'How much was it?' you asked pulling away from the hug.

'That's a secret,' he winked, not even giving in after you hit him playfully on the shoulder.

'I didn't get you anything for Valentine's,' you sighed, feeling incredibly guilty

'That's stupid, I have you that's present enough,' he reprimanded you softly, pulling you onto his lap and leaning his head on yours.

'Besides, it's Valentine's Day I should be allowed to spoil my princess on at least one day of the year,' he said, making you blush with the use of his pet name for you.

'You spoil me too much.' you complained. 'You don't have to you know. I don't expect gifts or presents or fancy restaurant dinners all the time, sometimes I just want to spend time with you,'

'Well, we have the whole night for that,' he chuckled, you could feel the vibrations as you laid against his chest.

'Jackson,' you admonished as he ruffled your hair.

'I'm just kidding love,' he enjoyed watching you get all flustered.

'But we really do have the whole night just to lay down and cuddle,' he offered, suddenly carrying you bridal-style to your room as you squealed, circling your arms around his neck.

'I'll never let you fall silly,' he whispered in your ear before pressing another soft kiss on your temple.