Chapter 27

**KIA'S POV**

James's large hand was firmly wrapped around my neck squeezing with just enough force to make me breathless but not enough to make me pass out. Mick had been teaching the taller man a few of his tricks! I was wearing a new little outfit my master bought for me. We had taken some submissive photos so that I could send them off to Mick. I was in the middle of deep throating him when there came a loud knock at my door.

My eyes went wide, especially when Corey began loudly asking me to open up that he needed to talk to me. James and I immediately threw some clothes on, tidied up the room while I "grumbled" at Corey to hold on. James lit up a cigarette and opened up the balcony to mask the smell of sex. Taking a deep breath, I opened up the door.

"Hey Corey." I stated, giving a half grin

"Can I come in? I need to talk to you." He asked

I moved out of the way so he could enter my room. He greeted James cordially as he plopped down in the lone chair. I sat down on my bed with James sitting on my bed a short distance away from me. At first I was kind of afraid that he was upset for what I had done.

"You are a very crafty young lady. Setting up this date was very sneaky, Kia." He started out, "However, Stephanie and I had a magnificent evening. I never knew she was so awesome. She even agreed to go out with me again."

"Did you two have fun?" I asked

"I'm going to marry that woman." Corey dreamily stated

"Say what?!" James exclaimed

"She's great! So intelligent and charming. We have the same values, interests, she's all tattooed..." Corey rambled

"I'm glad you guys get along so well." I told him as he grinned broadly

"It's more than that. There's definitely something there and I want to explore it." He stated dreamily

I giggled which made him blush slightly.

"So you're not mad that your daughter tricked you both into having dinner?" James asked, amusement very evident in his voice

"Well, there might have been a better way to go about it! But no, I'm not mad at all. In fact, I'm kind of glad you did. I never knew how awesome she was until we actually sat down and got to know one another." He stated, grinning

"I'm really glad you're happy." I replied, giving my dad a happy grin

"So, how was your evening?" He asked us, suddenly realizing how late it was and that James was still in my room

James and I exchanged glances before he told my Dad that we'd just holed up in my room watching movies after having dinner. Corey smiled at us and said that he really hoped that James and I liked spending time together. We both knew he wanted us to get "together" although we weren't about to tell him anything just yet. James and Corey got to talking more about him and Stephanie and for the first time in a long time he actually seemed genuinely happy. Maybe he is going to marry her after all!

Before long Dad asked how things were going with James and I. The taller man just looked over to me. Taking a deep breath, I told my Dad that I liked hanging out with him but right now that's all there is. Corey suggested we go out tomorrow night, on a real date, to see how things go. I cocked my eyebrow at him making him laugh. He stated that he knew James and I would make a perfect couple and he was amazed that we didn't see it. My hearty laughter seemed to take both of them off guard.

James went out on the balcony to smoke leaving Corey and myself alone. He pressed that he honestly believes James would be good for me and that he knew his friend and bandmate would treat me the way he thought his daughter should be treated. I gave him a smile and told him that if things work out that way fine but not to pressure us into anything. My dad gave me a smile this time and said that he would try to keep from pressuring us but really would like to see us go out together and have a few "real, courting dates". I agreed and hugged as James came back from his smoke.