Chapter 11

**KIA'S POV**

#4's door was wide open so that he could see when I got back. I knew when he left his room and followed me to mine because of his presence. I bit my lip as I fumbled with the stupid room key because the idea of being with him made me slightly nervous. Thankfully I finally got the damned door open and quickly made my way inside. 'What the hell was gonna happen tonight?' I thought as I set my purse down and went to grab me a bottle of water.

I turned around to ask #4 if he wanted anything to drink and nearly dropped my bottle. He was right behind me just watching me. He ran his hands up my sides making me shiver slightly. His touch was gentle, much like #7's, and I couldn't help but lean into him. He seemed to like it as he ran his hands all the way up to my face, carefully pulling me into a soft kiss.

"You know you can trust me, right?" He whispered, pulling away

I nodded my head yes.

"Then look at me." He urged

So I looked up into his darkened hazel eyes. He smiled at me making me somehow relax more. His lips were on mine once more and I couldn't hold back. I snaked my hands around his neck, pulling him in to deepen the kiss. #7 would be pissed, or so I thought, but all I cared about was the right here and now. Pulling away we heard,

"You two like getting the party started without the host, don't ya?!"

"Sorry dude." #4 replied, pulling away from me

"It' ok. I know hard she is to stay away from!" #7 chuckled, "That dress is so smokin' hot I think we're gonna have another photo shoot."

I smiled at the pair, still in awe that this was actually happening, as #7 made his way over to kiss me himself. Much like the taller man, he ran his hands over me making me shiver. He knew the effect he had on me and loved it as much as I did! #7 squeezed my ass and I temporarily forgot #4 was in the room! My eyes rolled to the back of my head when #7 gently bit my exposed shoulder.

"Alright, Little one, out on the balcony." #7 instructed with #4 following him

I did as I was told and walked out onto my balcony. He told me to bend my right knee, letting the dress part on its own and rest my hands on the balcony railing. Taking a deep breath, I followed his instructions and he took the picture. He didn't seem pleased so he stood back and looked at me for a few.

"Something's off, Jim." #7 stated

"Let her hair down." The taller man replied

"Ah! Yes!!" #7 enthusiastically said, motioning for me to let my hair down

I did as my Master wished and took out the pins I'd used to put my hair up. Shaking my head to let my hair loose made the pair laugh softly. I sort of primped my hair for a minute, hoping that it was what #7 was looking for. #4 slowly made his way over and messed with my hair until he got it the way they wanted it and then kissed my lips softly. God this has to be every girl's fucking fantasy right here!

#7 started taking pictures again. I moved around as I began to understand they were giving me a little freedom. They were both watching me lustfully and I was sure that if I played the 'good girl' I might eventually get them both in bed. #7 has stated in an interview that he'd never do "gay sex" on stage..... but he never said anything about "gay sex" in his hotel room! I actually started laughing out loud at the thought.

"What are you laughing at?" #4 asked, cocking his eyebrow at me, smile playing on his soft lips

"Nothing." I simply replied

"Let's go back inside." #7 stated, licking his lips

"Yes Master." I replied, making #4 bite his lip