Chapter 5

**KIA'S POV**

It didn't take us long to reach the hotel, thankfully. Our bags had already been brought up to our respective rooms. I was surprised to learn I had a room all to myself! Corey walked me to my room which was at the very end of the hall. There was only one person beside me and you're not gonna guess who it was?!

"Hey Log." Corey stated

"Hey Corey. Are there any plans this evening?" #7 questioned as #3 & 4 walked over

"Corey and I are gonna go find a pool hall." #4 piped up

"Joey was talking about going to see a movie so I might join him." #3 replied

"Hmm, ok. I'm just gonna hibernate then." #7 replied

"You mean go masturbate!" #3 laughed making Corey place his hands over my ears

"Not in front of my kid, dude!" I heard Corey reply

I rolled my eyes making everyone but Corey laugh. He then turned to me and asked what I wanted to do. "Thinking" for a minute I told him I was probably just gonna check my emails & such and enjoy the time away from everyone. He laughed heartily knowing how I felt and said if I needed anything to call him. I think I shocked him when I gave HIM a hug. #7 and I bid everyone a good evening and retreated into our respective rooms.

I was doing what I told Corey I was going to do. Playing some of the games on Facebook seemed to help me pass the time pretty well so I lost track of time. Looking at the clock on the nightstand I saw that almost an hour & a half had passed since we all parted ways. Wondering who it could be I opened up the door and I saw that it was a waiter with a tray of food. I couldn't see what had been brought up since the lids were still on it. Cocking my eyebrow at the guy he said that he had been instructed to bring this cart to my room number. As he was leaving a woman arrived with two packages for me. I thanked her and quickly shut the door.

Temporarily forgetting about the food cart, I tore into the first package. Before I could get to anything, however, there was a note on top that I had to read:

"Little one,

put this on. Turn the light dial to 3. I'll be there in an hour."

The outfit he had sent for me to wear was a beautiful spaghetti strapped black silk nightgown with a front slit. The second package contained a VERY nice video camera & digital camera with some nice accessories for both. Did #7 send this as well? Again there was a note on top which read:

'Kia,

I know I can't buy your love & affection. Here's trying to make up for 18 years of birthdays & Christmas'. Put this to good use and I look forward to seeing the stuff you can do with the video.

Corey'

What luck! But it probably wouldn't be safe to start recording the things #7 and I were doing until I had a good supply of tapes and places to put them for safe keeping where no one will stumble across them. So I put my bag on top of the box with the camera and went to go take a hot shower. Knowing something was going to happen between #7 and I tonight, I wanted to make sure I was nice and shaven for him. I had just finished my shower (yeah I have been known to take REALLY long showers fuck off) and had just slipped into the dress the dress I had been instructed to wear with my hair still wet when there came a light knock at the door. Before answering I turned the dial to 3 like he told me too.

He was actually there this time and just drank me in. I blushed madly as I moved so he could enter. The last thing we needed was for someone to see us! We stood in silence as he continued to stare at me. Was this a good thing? Suddenly he strutted over, wrapped his left arm around my waist, and pulled me to him for a very passionate kiss. My heart started pounding faster and I know I'd started trembling. Pulling out of our kiss he quietly stated,