Chapter 13

**KIA'S POV**

He laughed at me, but not in a mean way, and stated that if we didn't leave my room Corey wouldn't think twice about it, figuring we'd decided to stay in. #4 was quite sneaky when he wanted to be! I followed the monstrous man to the elevators. We stayed silent the whole way, even until we got to my room. As I started to open my door he called up #7. We left the door unlocked and slipped out of our shoes. Now it was playtime for Kia and her Masters!!!!! #4 had me out on the balcony running his hands over me when #7 arrived. Master brought the costumes they'd bought earlier as well as my new collar & cuffs.

"Little one, sit down I wanna talk." #7 stated, voice low and deep

#4 pulled me back to the lounger as my eyes went wide and I gulped. Had I done something wrong? Did he not want me anymore? Was I not good enough? Did I not please him? Did I not make him happy? Did he no longer find me attractive? Was he completely giving me to #4? Had he found someone else? I don't know what I'd do if he left me now!

"Little one? Baby.... hey, hey, don't cry." #7 gently stated, bringing me back to reality.

I hadn't even noticed I'd begun crying until he wiped the tears from my cheeks. Why did I feel like I couldn't breathe?

"Dude I think you freaked her out the way you stated shit." #4 replied, gently rubbing my back

The world seemed to be spinning in circles and for some reason I couldn't seem to breath

"Oh God, Kia calm down. Please Little one!" #7 said, concern and fear seeping into his voice

"Wh.... what ..................did...........I....I.......I.... do............... wr.... wrong?" I stuttered, still trying to breath

"Oh Little one, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm so sorry." #7 stated, pulling me away from #4 and into his arms, "Shh Little one. It's gonna be ok. I promise."

"Are you starting to feel better?" #4 questioned, concerned too

I could barely breath much less talk. He got up quickly to get some water for me. Maybe half an hour later I was feeling better. They both seemed really worried about me which was adorable. Once they were satisfied I was going to live, and kissing me passionately every few minutes like they were never going to see me again, #7 started with this big discussion.

As it turns out he only wanted to chat about fantasies and what I was and was not willing to do. The pair made it hard for me to think as they kissed and caressed me. They confessed some of their fantasies which I found erotic. Perhaps I could help them fulfill a few of theirs! So we talked about what we could do to make fantasies come true. We planned some things out. We kissed, touched, caressed, nibbled.

#7's phone began ringing and he reluctantly pulled out of our kiss to answer it. As he walked into my room I turned around to straddle #4. The grin that spread across his face told me he liked my aggressiveness. He tugged at the O-ring of my top and licked his lips. I sat up, lifted his shirt up and then proceeded to lick his stomach from the top of his jeans up as far as I could go. He moaned his pleasure as I sat back up.

"Ugh. I gotta go babysit this evening. So it'll just be you two tonight. And we're hitting the road tomorrow at 9am." #7 informed us, looking pretty pissed off

"Who you gotta babysit?" #4 questioned

"Corey and Chris. Apparently they're getting feisty and Joey can't contain the pair." #7 replied, leaning down close to me, "Relax. I'll try to make it back before you go to bed but I can't promise anything. Enjoy your time with Jim."

He kissed me passionately before gently caressing my face and then leaving #4 and I completely alone for the first time. I smiled sheepishly at him as he stared at me.