Chapter 7

**KIA'S POV**

At 6pm there came a knock at my door. A maid stood there with a black garment bag and said that 'this was from #7'. I nodded at her as I took the bag from her and shut the door. Corey was going out to do something so I said I'd just stay at the hotel. I went to take a shower before getting dressed for tonight's activities. Despite the uncertainty of what was to come, I was shaking in anticipation.

Opening up the garment bag after my shower revealed:

I'm sure he wanted the hood up so no one recognized me

I'm sure he wanted the hood up so no one recognized me. Naturally my collar was a part of the whole ensemble. He sent a note along with my outfit stating I was not allowed to wear panties this evening. As I was applying a thick line of black eyeliner on my top & bottom lids he knocked. I quickly slipped into the jacket, already having put my cell, wallet, & room key in the hidden pocket on the inside and opened the door. He entered quickly and wanted to see me without the jacket on.

"Mmm Little one.... so nice. Yes, that will do perfectly. Stay still." He instructed as he whipped out his camera again to take my picture.

He licked his lips as he ran his hands all over me. Cocking his eyebrow at me, he slid his hand underneath the skirt to see if I'd followed his instructions.

"Very good my dirty girl. Get your jacket on and let's go." He stated, grinning at me.

I slid the hood on as he exited my room. Taking a deep breath, I followed suit hoping none of the guys would see us leaving together. He instructed me to head down first and wait outside the front doors. I was walking to the door when he grabbed ahold of my arm and turned me around. He then pulled me into a passionate kiss and grabbing my ass. He leaned over and whispered,

"If your a good girl tonight you might get another treat when we get back."

I shuddered at his comment and left my room. No one was in the hall so he emerged from my room as well. Quickly walking to the elevator, I not-so-patiently awaited it to get back to our floor. Tonight was special in some way and I was more than excited. I got a few stares as I waltzed confidently through the hotel lobby. For some reason I was more confident like this. Being dominated, putting my care and life into someone else's hands.

He hailed us a cab and I climbed in when he instructed me. #7 quickly followed suit and gave the cabbie the name of some place I didn't know of. We zoomed off to our destination. As we sat in silence, he slid his hand up my skirt and rubbed my now-aching bud, making me bite my lip, and sufficiently making me wet.

45 minutes later we pulled up in front of the creepiest building I'd ever seen. It looked like it came straight out of some creepy Stephen King movie or something. After he paid the cab driver, he actually put me on a leash! Kissing me tenderly, he pulled away.

"Trust me, ok? I will not put you in danger, I will not let harm come to you. If you feel uncomfortable in any way, you have your safe word. Now, you know not to speak until spoken to. If you have to go the bathroom, tug on my pants and hold up your index finger. You're free to drink anytime you please. I don't want you getting dehydrated. Understood?" He instructed me