Chapter 12

**KIA'S POV**

Soft kisses on my neck woke me up from a very contented slumber. I sighed happily, eyes still closed, as I scooted around to face him. #7 was no where to be seen, it was just #4 and I still very naked in my bed. He ran his hands down my sides and over my ass as I snuggled into his chest. He started running his hands through my hair which somehow got me purring softly. With his index finger, he lifted my chin up so that I was looking him in the eyes. He tenderly planted his lips on mine making us both sigh.

"Ugh I need a shower." I mumbled into his chest

"How about a hot bath?" #4 suggested quietly

I grinned at him as he slid out of bed, pulling me with him. Man he was fucking tall! I giggled as I had a hard time keeping up with his long legs. After I slipped into the bathroom, he quickly shut the door behind me. I hopped up on the counter as he started the bath. As he let the water run, he walked over to where I was sitting and placed his hands on my hips again and just stared at me. Grinning at him, I wrapped my legs around his waist and gently pulled him to me.

He crashed his lips on mine hungrily and I knew we were going to Christen the hotel bathroom. It was hot, in a good way, and I loved it! I let my hands roam as he kissed me. At some point he scooted me so I was barely sitting on the edge of the counter. My breasts were squished against his chest which I think really turned us both on even more. I gasped at the sudden insertion of his fingers into my womanhood which made him chuckle softly.

I could feel the tip of his cock pressing into me and I bit his lip. He dug his nails into my hips in response which made me moan. I leaned down and lightly bit his nipple which made him moan. And oh Lord his moans were erotic and primal that I drug my nails lightly down his back. That seemed to do the trick and he entered me in one swift thrust.

"My God Mick was right...." He breathed into my ear,"..... you are sooooooo fucking tight, Precious."

"Mmmm harder." I somehow moaned out

He did as I asked and I could swear he was hitting the back of my pelvic bone! As my release hit me, I bit down on his shoulder. He came a few seconds later breathing heavy. We pulled away from one another and grinned. He then helped me off the counter and into the very warm water. He slid in behind me and squeezed my tits making me giggle. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"What are we gonna do today?" #4 quietly asked

"Corey and I are gonna go get me a new phone!" I giggled, remember what he'd promised me

"Hmmm, perhaps I can tag along. Maybe we can find something that, how did you put it last night, pops out at us?" He stated, amusement in his voice

"You're more than welcome to join me anytime!" I replied

"Maybe I'll come too then." We suddenly heard #7 say from the doorway

"Hey dude." #4 replied

"Heya sexy!" I stated, winking at him

"You guys might wanna hurry up. Corey will be here in about 15 minutes." #7 warned us

"Oh chier! " I replied, making them look at me funny

"Can you help me wash my hair?" I asked to no one in particular

"Turn and face Jim and I will." #7 replied, giving me a warm smile

"Thanks love." I stated, doing as my Master asked

So I turned so that James and I were facing one another and scooted down to wet my hair. #7 was surprisingly gentle as he washed my hair and #4 washed the rest of me. My God this has got to be what heaven is like! When they were done with me I quickly got out to dry off and start getting ready for my day. Jim washed himself up, not washing his hair, and got out too. An acoustic was sitting on the bed and dresser when I emerged from the bathroom in a towel. #7 winked at me and said they had to have a valid reason for being in my room and that we did really need to start working on my music lessons.