When I look at you

Izzie's: POV

I was on my way to school when I met dad. "Hey Isabelle!" said Jason. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "I know I've been a bad father to you!" he said. "You murdered my mom, tortured me and made my life to a living hell!" I replied.

"I'm sorry honey!" he said. "I will never forgive you!" I said. "I hope you change your mind!" replied Jason.

"She lives with Adam Lambert and his husband!" said Avril. "But she's my child, not theirs!" he replied upset. Adam adopted me because of her idiotic abusive dad!" I said.

"You're coming with me!" replied father angrily and took a tight grip around my wrist. He draggad me and pushed me into the car. He started the engine and drove off.

"Let me go!" I said. "No, you'll be back home and behave like a normal girl!" replied Jason and increased speed.

"This is kidnapping!" I shouted. "Shut up or it will end badly for you!" he said threatening. Horrible flashbacks came up in my head.

Five police cars stopped us and dad swore loudly. He went out with me and put a gun on my head. I was breathing heavily and I was shaking of fear.

"Let us go or I'll kill her!" said Jason and put his finger on the trigger. "Put the gun down!" replied a man firmly. "I warn you, one more word!" he said.

"Let Izzie go!" he replied. "I warned you!" he said coldly. I looked at Avril and a shot went off.

"I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death."

***

Avril's: POV

"Noooo!" I screamed heartbreaking. I fell down on my knees and tears were streaming down my face.

I heard Sebastian calling an ambulance. A police officer put a blanket around me.

"She'll survive right?" I asked. "He shot her in the head, I'm sorry!" he said sadly. "Noo, she's not dead, Izzie is not dead!" I replied. "I'm so sorry for your loss!" said the police.

Sebastian hugged me and more tears came. I had been crying for an hour. It felt like I couldn't breathe. My head felt like it'd explode.

I was sitting there emotionless. The eyelids became heavier and it became difficult to stay awake. My eyes closed and I fell asleep.

Rest in peace Izzie🌹 A broken girl that no one believed💔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~