You are my best friend and we stick together

Izzie's: POV

I was walking in the corridor. I saw Amy sitting against the wall. I sat next next to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. "Life's a bitch!" said Amy. "Everything's gonna be okay, trust me!" I replied softly. "Thank you for being here for me!" she replied. "You are my best friend and we stick together!" I said.

After a while rang the bell and we went into the classroom. "On Friday night a ball will be held here at school. We will be crowning this year's ball queen and king!" said our teacher Annie. "You mean this year's queens or kings." I replied. "Yes!" she said and cleared her throat.

We got paper about the ball and I could not wait to buy a dress. After the lesson came Cassie.

"Hey Cassandra!" I said. "Don't think you'll win!" she replied coldly. "Wanna bet?" I asked. "How can you love her? she's a killler!" said Cassie. "I don't care. I love her because she is herself and doesn't care what others think of her!" replied Avril and kissed my cheek.

"Whatever!" said Cassie and left us. "You two are so cute together." replied Amy. "Thank you!" I said.

***

"I'm going to a ball with Avril on Friday at school!" I said happily when I got home. "That's amazing!" replied Dia. "You have to come with me and buy a dress!" I said. "Of course honey!" she replied. "Thanks!" I said. "You're welcome!" replied Dia.

I hope Izzie and Avril wins. I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~