I'm happy for you Etta

Marianna's: POV

"Etta has been acting weird the whole morning!" I said. "How?" asked Tommy. "Moody, growling without reason!" I said. "Isn't it obvious?" asked mom. Me and Tommy looked at her. "She's pregnant!" said Dia.

"Aww, that's so sweet!" he replied. "I'm happy for you Etta!" I said. She barked happily and licked me in the face. "You'll be a wonderful mom!" said Dia.

"Who's the father?" I asked. "Pharaoh!" replied Tommy. "Pharaoh?" I asked. "Sebastian's dog!" he said. "Right!" I replied. Etta barked higher when she heard his name. "You really love him, don't you?" I asked.

***

I visited Adam and Izzie later in the day. Etta loved Izzie, they became best friends.

"I love to see her happy!" said Adam. "Me too!" I replied. "Is it something you want to tell me?" he asked. "Etta is pregnant!" I said. "That's amazing news!" replied Adam. "Pharaoh is the father!" I said. "I'm happy for them!" he replied.

"I'm glad you're my friend!" I said. "You're like a sister to me!" replied Adam. "You are so sweet!" I said with a smile in my face.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I'm so happy for Etta💕 She will be an amazing mom.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~