You're safe with us honey

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 31th 2003 Los Angeles

"What can I do for you two?" asked a woman. "Me and my boyfriend would like to adopt a child!" I said. "Follow me!" replied Eva. We went to a room and she called at a little girl.

"This is Tayloy, she's a bit shy!" said Eva. "What happened to her parents?" asked Kevin. "They were murdered by a gang leader!" she said. "Poor child!" he replied. "It's a miracle she survived!" I said.

(Three years old Taylor)

"Daddy, papa!" replied Taylor. She hugged my leg and I stroked her hair. "You're safe with us honey!" I said. "You two will be wonderful partens to her!" replied Eva. "Thank you!" I said.

We signed adopting papers and Taylor was officially our daughter. She had a happy smile in her face. I'll protect her with my life.

Taylor gave Eva a hug, before she left the orphanage. It was an emotional farewell, but Tay promised to send letters to her. She has a heart of gold.

***

I woke up by Taylor's scream. I ran into her room and she was shaking of fear. She was hugging her teddy bear while tears were streaming down her face.

"Shhh, it was only a nightmare!" I said. "Mommy, daddy!" she sobbed. "They're in a better place now!" I said. "I miss them!" replied Taylor. "They will always be in your heart!" I said.

"I love you dad!" she replied. "I love you too!" I said. I began singing a lullaby and she fell asleep. "Dream sweet dreams!" I whispered.

-End of the flashback-

Taylor is so cute💕 Adam and Kevin are wonderful partens to her💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~