They will be in our hearts forever

Neil's: POV

I never thought I would go on my brother's funeral or I'd carry his coffin. He was too young to die.

"Adam was a wonderful brother. I am grateful for all the memories I have with him. I know he's in a better place now, no more suffering. I'll remember him forever!" I said.

"He loved dogs, his family, his best friend Tommy and his daughters. He was loved by so many and heaven has got a beautiful angel!" replied Fred.

"I love my girlfriend with all my heart. She'll always be my warrior. Izzie was innocent and tried to prove the truth. But the cruel world was against her. I will always believe in her!" said Avril.

A man began playing My heart will go on. "I love you Adam and I miss you so much!" I said and a tear ran down my cheek.

We carried out their coffins for a last rest and mom put her arm around me.

"They will be in our hearts forever!" said Leila. I know!" I replied. "I'm so sorry Neil!" said Sebastian and hugged me. I let the tears fall and he stroked my back.

"Adam and Izzie will always be close to us, even though we can't see them!" he said.

***

I was at the cemetery the following day with Etta and we laid flowers at on their grave.

Adam Lambert
January 29th, 1982
July 20th, 2016

Izzie Lambert
September 18th, 2000
July 19th, 2016

The sun lit up the gravstone and a happy smile spreds on my lips. "Hello Adam and Izzie!" I said.

So beautiful and sad at the same time. We will always remember you them❤️ I hope you liked the chapter.

I'll start with a new book called So cold.

~CharlieGlambert~