I don't like grandma's boyfriend

Max's: POV

"I hate people!" I complained. "Why?" asked Adam. "I don't like grandma's boyfriend!" I said. "Why not?" asked Tommy. "I want her to be together with FP!" I said. "You can't decide who she should be together with!" replied Adam.

"There's something about him that I don't like!" I said. "You don't have to like him, but don't ruin her happiness!" replied Adam. I swore quietly. "I heard that!" said Tommy strictly.

"Why are you so happy for Izzie?" I asked. "Because she deserves love!" said Adam. "She broke Sabby's heart!" I replied coldly. "I'm so done, I'm so fucking done. You have no idea what my daughter has been through!" yelled Adam. "Izzie is not your daughter, you just take care of her, because you can't get over the grief of Taylor!" I said.

Tears filled his eyes, I realized what I had said. "Adam, I didn't meant it!" I said. "You are a selfish person, you just think of yourself!" he replied. "That's not true!" I said. "I'm glad Izzie broke up with Sabby, because you're just like her!" replied Adam. He left us without a goodbye.

"Tommy, I'm sorry!" I said. "It's not me you should say sorry to!" he replied. "Avril and grandma will have their hearts broken!" I said. "I'm done with this!" replied Tommy.

***

Adam's: POV

I hugged my daughter tightly. She had a concerned look in her face. "I love you, always remember that!" I said.

"Are you okay, dad?" asked Izzie worried. "I don't want to lose you!" I said. "You'll never lose me!" she replied. "I know!" I said. "I love you too, I will always be at your side!" replied Izzie. "Thank you!" I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

Adam is done with everything💔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~