We are supposed to be a family, but you decide to ruin it

Sabrina's: POV

"Hey Amy!" I said. "Hey!" she replied. "I've a Serpents jacket with me!" I said. "That's great!" replied Amy.

"I'd give it to Taylor before she died!" I said sadly. "Maybe my friend can have it, I'm sure Tay wouldn't mind it!" replied Amy.

(Sabrina, Matthew's daughter)

(Cassandra)

"She'll betray us, just like her father did!" said Cassandra coldly. "Izzie is not like her father!" replied Amy. "Stop defending your girlfriend's killer!" said Cassie. "She's not a killer and dare not say it again!" replied Amy threatening.

"Hey guys, we're supposed to be a family!" I said. "I guess that time is over!" replied Cassandra. "Do whatever you want with the jacket, I don't care!" said Amy. She left us without a word.

"Why has she started to care so much about Izzie?" asked Cassie. "Maybe because she wants to be her friend!" I said. "I don't want Izzie to be part of our gang!" she replied.

"Why not, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked. "No one can replace Taylor, she'll forever be the Queen!" said Cassie. "Things changed!" I replied.

She took off her jacket and threw it on me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Say to Amy that I'm no longer a member of the gang!" she said. "Cassie, please!" I begged. "We are supposed to be a family, but you decide to ruin it!" she said.

***

I knocked on the door and Adam opened it. I didn't know what to say. Cody was standing next to him and glared at me.

"Was it something you wanted?" asked Adam. "Can you give this jacket to Izzie?" I asked. "Of course!" he said. "I think she's gonna like it!" I replied. "I'm sure she will!" said Adam. "Great, bye!" I replied and left.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Sabrina is so beautiful❤️ I think Izzie would be a great member of the Serpents gang.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~