Happy days

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

June 5th year 1988: San Diego

"Was it fun today at school?" asked dad and. We got out of the car. "Yes!" said both me and Matthew. "That's great!" he replied. We walked into the house.

"You have mud on your cheek!" I said. Matthew looked at himself in the mirror and we started laughing.

 Matthew looked at himself in the mirror and we started laughing

(Adam and Matthew)

Hey Adam and Mattie!" said Leila when we got home. "Hey mom and Neil!" I replied. I gave my little brother a hug.

Mom gave us a plate with cookies and glass of juice. We went up to my room and sat on the floor.

"I want to be a rockstar when I grow up!" I said and took a bite of my cookie. "I want to be play guitar in a rockband!" replied Matthew.

"I can be a rockstar and you could play in my band!" I said happily. "That's a awesome idea!" he replied with a smile in his face. "Thank you!" I said. "I'm so glad we're friends!" he replied. "Me too!" I said.

***

"Sleep well now Adam!" said Leila. "I love you mom!" I replied. "I love you too my son!" she said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You will always be here for me, right?" I asked worried. "I'll never leave your side, I promise!" said Leila.

"Good night!" I replied and yawned. "Good night!" he said and went out from my room. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Adam and Matthew are so cute and I love their friendship. I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~